• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

In the past I have ordered Phantom variants directly from Larry's online store, but I don't see these on there yet. Maybe the site hasn't updated... Larry, will you be offering these in your online store? I'd like two of each, or at least one of each... :wishluck:

In the past I have ordered Phantom variants directly from Larry's online store, but I don't see these on there yet. Maybe the site hasn't updated... Larry, will you be offering these in your online store? I'd like two of each, or at least one of each... :wishluck:

My website is down for a bit.

I'm dumb.

There are 31 other shops with functioning sites though.

And all trying to stick it to us online. Yay!!

Why are you trying to buy?

Thought they were overproduced!?

Lets not forget, its just a #2 with a sizable print run.

Rumor is 3k

:)

Starting with the whiskey a little early Larry. I was referring to the BW.

My website is down for a bit.

I'm dumb.

There are 31 other shops with functioning sites though.

There could be 100 other shops with functioning websites, but I've always been satisfied with purchases I've made from your online store, so I wanted to stick with what I know, instead of gambling with what I don't! Books I've purchased from you in the past have arrived minty fresh and in superb packaging, whatever though.

Just more games. Can't mention the print run of the colour variant but the BW is 500! Just like the NYCC! You know how much that is getting! $75 is a steal!

Ok guys, everyone set their price at $75. :gossip:

Just more games. Can't mention the print run of the colour variant but the BW is 500! Just like the NYCC! You know how much that is getting! $75 is a steal!

Ok guys, everyone set their price at $75. :gossip:

$75 seems low..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5468.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xwytches+2&_nkw=wytches+2&_sacat=0