• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vault Grading?????????....huh?

857 posts in this topic

From the feedback on their site...

Only modern books. Pgx asm129 8.5 to vault 9.0

Cgc asm 121 8.0 to vault 8.5

Cgc walking dead #1 8.5 to vault 9.0

Cgc ba 12 9.2 to vault 9.6

Pgx rachel rising #1 8.5 to vault 9.0

Nuf said

Is this a good thing?

Sure is!

Especially when you can flip those for a 78% loss (thumbs u

Agreed :D

That's not actually too bad, IF they let you stand with the book at all times. I think it would be cool to see the process in action.

All you see is a waiting area. They don't allow you past the security door.

That's odd, they invited me right in and offered me a complimentary beverage and mani-pedi while I waited.

That's not actually too bad, IF they let you stand with the book at all times. I think it would be cool to see the process in action.

That's odd, they invited me right in and offered me a complimentary beverage and mani-pedi while I waited.

Fingh made your reservation?

They had his picture up in the changing room....

They had his picture up in the changing room....

:golfclap::roflmao:

Seriously. I lol

That's odd, they invited me right in and offered me a beverage and complimentary maxipad while I waited.

Fixed :baiting:

That's odd, they invited me right in and offered me a beverage and complimentary maxipad while I waited.

Fixed :baiting:

To soak up all the tears from the unlucky ones outside the velvet rope. :acclaim: