• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CLUB: Visions of Vision

202 posts in this topic

New copy I picked up off of illustrious a great looking avengers 57

3eb5c8d5b2dd349f2caeff442c8a4031.jpga1fd8d27b4d57d5d244f853d67e9fa79.jpg

Welcome aboard! :applause:

Nice book!

I have this onephoto IMG_3870_zps6e97f9d6.jpg I looked for years to find a nice raw copy!!

Well worth the wait, very nice :headbang: come on aboard

I have been in and out of this club many times over the years. Here is my latest re-entry:

AV57_92front_zps97dfeaae.jpg

Welcome back you've been missed :acclaim:

This book is my 2nd favorite in my entire collection. I just love the cover to death. I got really lucky finding this one. I have an undercopy somewhere which I also treasure because I bought it for just a quarter at a flea market roughly 30 years ago.

Avengers57cgc90frnt_zpsd307f098.jpg

Plan to re-scan this one sometime very soon because the old one doesn't do this book justice.

Can I join the club?

scan0003.jpg

:cloud9:

You know what? Even in mid grade, copies of this this book with its strong design and importance just presents in a kick arse fashion! Even if you cannot afford a high grade copy, every silver age collector worth his salt should have this book in their collection whatever grade you can afford. 2c

My foreign set grows..... and its fast becoming one of my favorite foreign sets in my entire foreign collection.

Avengers57_German.jpg

Avengers57_UK_AlanClass.jpg

Avengers57_Mexico_German_UK.jpg

I always thought that Suspense Comics 11 may have been the inspiration for Avengers 57. What do you think?

The stance, the cape, the head overlapping the title, the "little" people in peril.....

147218.jpg.c0abd4ada36133a9913952fa27ed3e54.jpg

I always thought that Suspense Comics 11 may have been the inspiration for Avengers 57. What do you think?

The stance, the cape, the head overlapping the title, the "little" people in peril.....

I think its plausible for sure.... hm

Can I join the club?

scan0003.jpg

You know what? Even in mid grade, copies of this this book with its strong design and importance just presents in a kick arse fashion! Even if you cannot afford a high grade copy, every silver age collector worth his salt should have this book in their collection whatever grade you can afford. 2c

My foreign set grows..... and its fast becoming one of my favorite foreign sets in my entire foreign collection.

Avengers57_German.jpg

That's a nice collections!

This book is my 2nd favorite in my entire collection. I just love the cover to death. I got really lucky finding this one. I have an undercopy somewhere which I also treasure because I bought it for just a quarter at a flea market roughly 30 years ago.

Avengers57cgc90frnt_zpsd307f098.jpg

Plan to re-scan this one sometime very soon because the old one doesn't do this book justice.

Nice! Color is popping

Can I join the club?

scan0003.jpg

Avengers57_German.jpg

Love you're foreign copies, those are some sweet books :headbang:

:cloud9: LB Cole cover, nice avatar