• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
35 35

6,527 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2024 at 7:55 PM, Darwination said:

Tremendous revenge thought bubble for all of us lecherous simpletons, love it.  (even if the guy in the background is horribly misshapen)

I would *totally* collect a romance title called Lecherous Simpletons.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:33 PM, szav said:

Hadn't seen that one before, love it. Added to the want list, thank you.

I wish you luck... it's an absolute beast. @C. Spaulding sold me this copy which is a cracked-out 3.0 (front looks better, back has staining); it was a modest upgrade to a 2.5 copy I then sold off. I've not seen another copy for sale in three years. No GPA sales, no sales on HA.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:39 PM, Point Five said:

I wish you luck... it's an absolute beast. @C. Spaulding sold me this copy which is a cracked-out 3.0 (front looks better, back has staining); it was a modest upgrade to a 2.5 copy I then sold off. I've not seen another copy for sale in three years. No GPA sales, no sales on HA.

Yep, you sold me the 2.5. Good luck getting another.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:39 PM, Point Five said:

I recognized that one right away. She looks even better out of the slab. :headbang:

On 2/23/2024 at 8:43 AM, Microbia said:

Nice copy Rick and a good opportunity to flash mine again.

IMG_0702.jpeg

At first I was just noticing the image, the line work, the babe....   but hold on one minute...

I've seen the dozens of weight loss / gain freaky ads of the GA, but I don't think EVER on the cover. 

And did this really work:  "Calling All Fat Girls!:whatthe:

On 2/29/2024 at 9:13 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I don’t know for certain who painted what but I do know for certain I’m happy to have this one in my collection.  :x Alice gets the credit here.

IMG_6730.jpeg

Nice paper on that Crippen