• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink!

113 posts in this topic

Man, that website is frustrating! Can anyone tell me how to see if my order shipped? Is it possible?

I usually receive a shipment sent email.

Going back to what Scott Williams started as an earlier thread on the Starlin vintage Marvel pages, I think Starlin prices are now starting to follow the exponential rule on supply and demand. Consider that the Warlock 15 and Avengers 107 pages sold nicely. I thought that my price on the Avengers 107 interior page would hold at $3,500, and it went past $4,000. This market is changing quickly for Starlin as more demand is out there, but it is only for the 1970s material. Buyers can still get good bargains on the Dreadstar pages currently listed on eBay.

Ciao!

PRC

I sniped at just under $4000 and lost also. That is a sweet page.

Jay

I was the consignor of the Avenger 107 page. Needless to say, I was happy with the outcome.

I missed the auction....was out of town. I had a Kane lantern piece in the auction(my second time auctioning there). Sounds like it was pretty solid overall although my sold for about 35% less than I paid.....ouch!