• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 87

237 posts in this topic

What's the first appearance if it's not that?

UXM 201

As Cable, New Mutants 86. Appeared on the very last panel (Ala Wolverine).

That wasn't actually an "in story" appearance though. it was more like a teaser ad for the next issue. Now you've bought it up, this thread will probably go into a 10+ page discussion about what constitutes a 1st appearance. :eek:

Snagged a 87 2nd print out of a box at a small local show for $2

What are these going for now? I had 10 or so copies of the 2nd print included in an auction lot win a year or so ago (NM New Mutants short box with complete run + extras for $140).

What are these going for now? I had 10 or so copies of the 2nd print included in an auction lot win a year or so ago (NM New Mutants short box with complete run + extras for $140).

No idea but I figured for a couple bucks it was worth picking up

If ASM 361 2nd print can go for $20+, no reason this 2nd print can't go for that or more.

If ASM 361 2nd print can go for $20+, no reason this 2nd print can't go for that or more.

Which is really, really silly if you think about it but I guess demand is demand

I think they commonly sell between $1 to $6.