• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stubborn eBay Sellers...what's their game plan?

288 posts in this topic

For the record if Rocket Racoon sells for $250 in 9.8 then I am considering buying Divad's book. :)

I still see no link to Slym's fight which I suspect is much more interesting.

For the record if Rocket Racoon sells for $250 in 9.8 then I am considering buying Divad's book. :)

I also suspect it's much more interesting. I'm pretty bored with this fight.

I'm trying to find the link for Slym's fight, myself. lol

I was considering it as well, I bought a bunch of books earlier this year from him and the grading was dead on. If he says it's a 9.8, then it's a 9.8.

I also suspect it's much more interesting. I'm pretty bored with this fight.

I'm trying to find the link for Slym's fight, myself. lol

Found it. Bring yo popcorn! :banana:

Start here

The stuff that passes as 'flame wars' these days..... zzz

I was considering it as well, I bought a bunch of books earlier this year from him and the grading was dead on. If he says it's a 9.8, then it's a 9.8.

Exactly. If Divad says it's a 9.8 and the price is less than a graded 9.8 minus fees then it's money in the bank.

Exactly. If Divad says it's a 9.8 and the price is less than a graded 9.8 minus fees then it's money in the bank.

Unless it comes back a 9.6 :devil:

Seems to be quite a few people saying that Rocket Raccoon book is a steal at that price and yet nobody is buying it.

they want someone else to steal it

Start here

The stuff that passes as 'flame wars' these days..... zzz

I know. These noobs have no idea.