• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just saw the new Captain America, The Winter Soldier

525 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk

:o

El stinkerooo

The Norton film? I thought it was pretty good, apart from the ending.

It was good and captured the tone of the character. He's a bells and whistles guy.

Absolutely.

I know I am in the minority but I preferred Ang Lee's Hulk.

That said, neither movie was anything better than average 2.5 /5

The more I watch it the more I like it. I think it was just so different from the Lou Ferrigno/Bill Bixby TV series that they remembered that people were in shock. Now after sometime it turns out it was a good psychological thriller. (thumbs u

Thanks for the clips. I really enjoyed Cap 2. It was a fun ride only leaving me hungry for the next installment.

As for the Hulk movies. They both stunk up the theatre but the Norton movie was better. It went a bit overboard with Abomination and the General but overall it was good.

The transformation of Norton to the Hulk in the lab with that crazy scientist was awesome at the time.

I didn't like the film version of The Abomination at all. I would've preferred the original, more reptilian look.

I've just watched it for the first time on Blu-ray. Excellent, well-paced action film. As a fan of the Brubaker Winter Soldier storylines, I wasn't disappointed.

I've just watched it for the first time on Blu-ray. Excellent, well-paced action film. As a fan of the Brubaker Winter Soldier storylines, I wasn't disappointed.

Just finished it too. And WOW! That was a really good flick. :applause: I love all these movies and can't wait to see the "Twins" in action. 'Bout time they showed some mutants in a non-mutant movie. lol

Apparently Disney and Amazon are in some kind of dispute, so Amazon doesn't have the pre-order for the Blu-ray up. According to Blu-ray.com, the official release date is September 9th.

Apparently Disney and Amazon are in some kind of dispute, so Amazon doesn't have the pre-order for the Blu-ray up. According to Blu-ray.com, the official release date is September 9th.

I bought it on Monday at the supermarket, here in the UK.

Finally got to see this movie in its entirety. THE BEST MARVEL STUDIOS MOVIE YET!

Every part of the movie fit the story perfectly, and it was loaded with many fantastic characters and plugs for future movies.

(worship):applause:(worship)