• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Found the theme music for the show.

Excellent Carr! I nominate this one

I like both of your picks. I would offer this from the former guitarist of Motörhead and the current (at least I think so) singer of Flogging Molly . Fastway Heft. Some good Louisiana/Mississippi swamp/bayou music. Well, at least when I'm visiting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8xyjXgmrx8

:gossip: Dave King is also the singer of Flogging Molly ( the younger kids know them, right? )

Yep, my kids listen to them, as do I. :headbang:

No way to go about this on here really, so if you care figure it out yourself..

That said.. My vote : anything by Nashville P #### ( like a cat )

Edited by Awax

I was able to snag a few copies at my LCS today. Am late to the party because I don't/can't really buy books lately so I hope this isn't a redundant question. Did anyone else have trouble getting copies without some printer grab defects on them? All the copies they had exhibited it to a small degree. As it stands, not a one that I got would be any better than strict 9.4-Just curious.

Edited by gradejunky

It seems to be a fairly common problem though some people seem to be getting pristine copies across the board. I personally experienced a mix.

+1 most we're 9.6 in my in my order with a few 9.8 possibly

Print run is in the 35k - 40k range.

Imagine that.

I thought of that conversation when I read that SB was #50 on Comichron's list yesterday. That's why I say hey man nice shot. lol

Thanks! Now I have the Filter song in my head... lol

lol

You and me both but at least it's a good one. (thumbs u