• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have A Cigar

1,373 posts in this topic

Here is a new one for me. Thanks to Dave M. (DAM60) for this one. thumbsup2.gif

ss443.jpg

Is that SR.'s auto? blush.gif I didn't even notice it was signed on 9/11...

Yup, that's Romita SR.

Ummm, I'm dumbfounded here. If JR SR. didn't do any of the work inside the book

why would you get him to sign it?

It was his son.

That's like Archie Manning signing a (Peyton Manning) Indianapolis Colts Helmet.

?? 893whatthe.gif??

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was pressed. gossip.gif

lol...well, I doubt it...it only cost me $40. No, this is a case where the defects are on the back cover.

What about that RAW #227 8.0? THAT looks to be one sweet loking 8.0.. what else is wrong with it that we cannot see?

Ze-

Nice book!!!!

I also posted this in "Jeff's Golden Age Actions on Parade", but some of you don't know the secret password into the Golden Age forum, so I figured I'd post it here too. I've always wanted a copy of this book. It looks great next to my #43...

action40.jpg

Took me 4-ever to find a decent copy of this book (ok, I haven't been looking that hard but I have been looking for a long time!) - 1st Uncle Scrooge cover!?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

fc353.jpg

Sorry Banner but Uncle Scrooge's 1st cover appearance was in a rare comic book that was soon bought up DC and therefor is a DC book. There are only 4 known copies and Ian has one and Stephen of Metro has the other 3. poke2.gif

Just wait'll I take out my full page ad in the OS Price Guide offering insane money, then more'll show up!! mad.gif

(Or I could trade Ian my NA 26....nah! 27_laughing.gif)