• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have A Cigar

1,373 posts in this topic

Just got this today. Believe it or not, it's the 2nd most $$$ I've ever paid for a single comic. The highest was just over $150 for Hulk 181 (VG). But I'm a modern lover so I'm ecstatic! 893applaud-thumb.gif

usm1.jpg

Oh yeah, there's also this one I bought before X-Mas but just recently got it.

hulk102cgc.jpg

Love that Bats 221 cover too. Just picked this one up on eBay about 30 seconds ago. Hope it turns out to be as nice as it looks in the scan 893crossfingers-thumb.gif.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6509643470&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

man, that book looks great...how do i keep missing these things?

oh wait, now i remember. the missus slapped a moratorium on me.

the couch is starting to look mighty comfy as a sleeper, tho

Just posted this book in the Golden Age section too. I won this today at the Heritage auction! I've wanted a copy for a long, long time, and the closest I got before was the double cover 8.0 Metropolis had, but they wanted nearly $1200 for that copy. This is almost as nice, but not nearly as expensive. The front cover is a classic, and the back cover is pretty cool too! cloud9.gif

cdnp33.jpg

cdnp33b.jpg