• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have A Cigar

1,373 posts in this topic

What knocked it down to a 5.0? Looks to be more in the 6.0 to 7.0 range from that front cover scan.

Back cover has some staining. No pieces missing (which is the other thing that kills the eye appeal of a book for me).

If I can get a GA book like this, once every three to four months, I'll be happy. cloud9.gif

Fabulous copy! Hands down one of the best of Schomburg's Nedor covers -- and nicely colored to boot! It has the appeal of an even higher-graded copy 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

KILLER!!! Book!! I own one myself,that I bought off of Metro about a year ago in a Fine , Fine + . That book you just purchased is Cream!!! cloud9.gif Congrats!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif Underated Book IMHO!!! for some years , maybe it will get it's time to shine in the spotlight like some other books have!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

AHHHH!!!!! What a great issue!!!! One of the best covers in the run IMO!!! Hey , Larry it didn't download all the way for me,but I stilll know what book it was!!! Congrats!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Haunting Nostalgia!!! cloud9.gif

I see it now , what a Beauty!!! headbang.gifDo you have a # 39 to go with it ??? Another Awesome cover & story!!! Spidey at his Peak IMO!!! # 39 & # 40 , the issues that followed with Romita art at nothing to snezze at also , # 41 , 42,43, 44, 45, 46, 47 , 48, "49,"one of my all time fave covers!!!! Great runs!!!

I have the the 1st one hundred issues except # 99 ,I keep procrastinating on that issue for some reason . There's always other books i'm going after!! I also have a beat Amazing Fantasy # 15 . All my spidey's are differt grades , I would say the vast majority are VG to Fine !!! Hey, I'm happy with them , collect what you like & can afford!! thumbsup2.gif