• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reasonable Price for ASM 361

489 posts in this topic

Woops, you're right it is modern. Certainly doesn't feel modern to me :blush:

It's not modern.

I don't know if it's still Copper, but it's not modern.

The thing is 22 years old.

It's the same age that Amazing Fantasy #15 would have been in 1984.

Was AF #15 a "modern" in 1984? :kidaround:

And just think, if we could get some Overstreet advisors to jump in on the topic, and maybe get CGC to change the title of one sales thread, we could have the "Chromium/Modern Age Sales Thread" here and maybe get a jump-start on getting acceptance that books 20+ years old are not CA, and not modern either.

:baiting:

-slym (isn't sure if Dr. G.H. is still an OS advisor or not...) :whistle:

I'm pretty sure that's not a rug. Unless its a really rocky one.

lol There was a recent listing on Craig's List where the guy had all his books laid out on the driveway in the bright sun! :o:insane: (Made me want to run right over and buy them . . .)

Picked up a decent F/VF copy at a yard sale last weekend. All of the comics had been thrown in a plastic tub sitting in the sun. A couple of kids were very excitedly looking through the bin looking for "cool" comics (As one kid said, "I only buy the ones where I know everyone on the cover.") When they were done, I casually perused the remaining pile, picking out some very nice HG copper Conans, some random 80's Marvel stuff, and the aforementioned 361. It's not a book I'd normally pay a lot for, but for 50 cents, the price was right!

Just won this beauty on eBay for $19.99. From an estate sale, looks clean as hell.

HGrAWIe.jpg

See to me, in that pic, the bottom staple looks rusted or popped. I'm hoping for the best for you.

Jim

I thought that, too but this picture gives a little bit better of a look. I don't know if it's rust or just poor lighting. Guess I'll find out in a couple of days.

7gBoCYP.jpg

Edited by Amadeus Arkham