• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Spine Realignment Therapy, turn your 8.5's into 9.2's!

3,329 posts in this topic

Mitch enhanced my day.

His idiocy made my day more enjoyable as well.

Oh God. My day was more enhanced this morning by Special K. Regularity and vitamins and all that. C'mon now.

I had a glass of fiber mixed with chardonnay this evening. Two birds one stone. Well, two swigs one turd.

Cool.

It was slightly shilled.

If the value of my Astonishing X-Men collection drops, then the streets shall run red with blood, by Crom!

:sumo:

Crom references always get a +1 from me.

So like, is Crom a Mutant, or what?

cromlaughs_zpsa0e3fcb1.jpg

571b344f-3167-4edb-ad2c-29c01ab4b8aa_zpse1db0fda.jpg

:lol:

Let me get this straight.....

Everybody here is a Collector not a investor, everybody does not care if they spend 1000 or 10,000 or 1000,000 on a single comic and they lose money.....

You are here only because you buy and read comics...what does not make sense is why you ARE here, this a grading service for INVESTORS/COLLECTORS in which you can NEVER READ YOU COMIC BOOK AGAIN UNLESS YOU BREAK OPEN THE CONTAINER

ARE you FFFFFF kidding me....

What comic books do you own and are they graded by the CGC?

That's way too lucid of a sentence for him to respond to. Let me translate:

Miotch, what comic you haave and face job yes no. Money.

I laughed so hard, my husband came running in to see if was choking or something..

I agree with Satan - that is a hysterical post...

It's Sharon, guys.

Mitch enhanced my day.

His idiocy made my day more enjoyable as well.

Oh God. My day was more enhanced this morning by Special K. Regularity and vitamins and all that. C'mon now.

I had a glass of fiber mixed with chardonnay this evening. Two birds one stone. Well, two swigs one turd.

Cool.

It was slightly shilled.

Figures.... wttb anyway!

Everybody here is a Collector not a investor, everybody does not care if they spend 1000 or 10,000 or 1000,000 on a single comic and they lose money.....

You are here only because you buy and read comics...what does not make sense is why you ARE here, this a grading service for INVESTORS/COLLECTORS in which you can NEVER READ YOU COMIC BOOK AGAIN UNLESS YOU BREAK OPEN THE CONTAINER

I laughed so hard, my husband came running in to see if was choking or something..

It's Sharon, guys.

It's not Rhiannon?

Mitch enhanced my day.
He increased my bust 2 full sizes. And boy, are they firm! :thumbsup:

This thread proves we all still care, but today with out "auction house" mentality of paying the worlds highest price, this might put a brake to future price increases on very high graded material.

It would seem to me it would be easier to Face Job a SA book rather than a GA book because of its thickness....am I right on this...????

Mitch enhanced my day.
He increased my bust 2 full sizes. And boy, are they firm! :thumbsup:

So, you're a big tit?

Ima Pear

It's Sharon, guys.

It's not Rhiannon?

Shanon is definitely better than Satan, lol

hm I did love that song...

It would seem to me it would be easier to Face Job a SA book rather than a GA book because of its thickness....am I right on this...????

No

GA Apex >SA Apex + GA PC>SA PC = GAFJ$$>SAFJ

No

I think you both speak the same language...;) :ohnoez:

No

Ellen wrote that, not me.

I was never good at math.

No

Barbie says, "Math is hard!"

This thread proves we all still care, but today with out "auction house" mentality of paying the worlds highest price, this might put a brake to future price increases on very high graded material.

NOW I GET IT...thanks....

Slam on the brakes. :wishluck:

lol

No

Ellen wrote that, not me.

I was never good at math.

Well, if Ellen wrote it, it's PERFECT ... :hi:

Hopefully an AF 15 will suface tomorrow :wishluck:

I used to suface a lot when I was younger. Then, my knees gave out.