• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I'd say it's easily outpacing Arrow right now....I don't thnk policeman West has lost the scent of Wells

I have to agree. The answer he gave Barry about believing Wells was innocent sure didn't come across as sincere.

So did Wells hand over Eiling to Grodd so as to gain his partnership? If they were both involved in the experimentation on Grodd, I would assume there would be some hard feelings toward Wells. Though Eiling says earlier in the show to Professor Stein how he used the same torture techniques on a gorilla, making it clear who would be Grodd's primary focus.

I was just blown away how many characters the writing team threw at one episode, and still made it all come together so masterfully. The only one not shown this episode was Barry's dad.

What a show!

Oh man, I just noticed the show doesnt air again for a month- they just started up again 5 episodes ago! I dont watch much tv, is this type of thing (multiple hiatus in one season) common?

Check again, there's a show next week. :headbang:

9 | 8c The Flash Revenge of the Rogues - Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold returns to Central City with a new hotheaded partner in tow – Mick Rory AKA Heat Wave.

The CW web site is really disorganized, it took me a few minutes to find this - maybe you read wrong.

Oh man, I just noticed the show doesnt air again for a month- they just started up again 5 episodes ago! I dont watch much tv, is this type of thing (multiple hiatus in one season) common?

9 | 8c The Flash Revenge of the Rogues - Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold returns to Central City with a new hotheaded partner in tow – Mick Rory AKA Heat Wave.

The CW web site is really disorganized, it took me a few minutes to find this - maybe you read wrong.

Yeah it's a rerun.

That was a weird episode. Both Captain Cold and Heat Wave spoke in this odd sing-songy manner.

I'd say it's easily outpacing Arrow right now....I don't thnk policeman West has lost the scent of Wells

I have to agree. The answer he gave Barry about believing Wells was innocent sure didn't come across as sincere.

So did Wells hand over Eiling to Grodd so as to gain his partnership? If they were both involved in the experimentation on Grodd, I would assume there would be some hard feelings toward Wells. Though Eiling says earlier in the show to Professor Stein how he used the same torture techniques on a gorilla, making it clear who would be Grodd's primary focus.

I was just blown away how many characters the writing team threw at one episode, and still made it all come together so masterfully. The only one not shown this episode was Barry's dad.

What a show!

So is there a Reverse Flash-Grodd partnership?

Is it possible that Wells is not zoom - but another speedster ina zoom costume (Wally?) and that a future version of Eddie is the Zoom who killed Barry's mom (hence why he didn't attack him in that one scene)?

I keep thinking the same thing.

The actor playing Wells threw that information out there too easily for everyone to latch onto. It just feels like there is some twist coming our way, and that was meant to throw us off until the secret is revealed.

He was also disabled in one scene. He really did appear to be crippled, so it's possible that the explosion affected him in some way? Or maybe he's someone else.

I don't see Wally stabbing someone, but I just don't think Wells is going to be all bad, last week he said he was a meta human and that he protects his own.

I'm not convinced that he's not related to Barry in some way. Why was Barry's mom targeted in the first place?

Perhaps she had an affair with Wells?