• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Don't forget that we saw him kill in cold blood.

That was what I meant about him stabbing someone.

You know the writers could come up with an explanation..what if that guy was going to turn into a mass murderer?

Then again, I was dead wrong about Agents of Steel, I was surprised the good guy turned into a murderer.I kept hoping he was a triple agent, lol

What happens to Star labs once Wells is outed? He really can't KEEP running the joint after that can he? Furthermore, he makes the hiring decisions....so if he's gone...who employs Cisco or Caitlin? Who funds all the research and development for the endless equipment/costumes and assorted gadgets after Wells' purse-strings take a hike with the RF?

There's gonna be alot to reconcile once he's known to be THE big baddie everyone is looking for.

What happens to Star labs once Wells is outed? He really can't KEEP running the joint after that can he? Furthermore, he makes the hiring decisions....so if he's gone...who employs Cisco or Caitlin? Who funds all the research and development for the endless equipment/costumes and assorted gadgets after Wells' purse-strings take a hike with the RF?

There's gonna be alot to reconcile once he's known to be THE big baddie everyone is looking for.

And who feeds and cleans all those prisoners in the basement? They have rights too, ya know?!

I agree with you. hm

Well's is using technology to make him fast. And the time he tried to use his powers and collapsed, makes me think he's jury-rigged the ability to go fast, and there's another RF that went rogue that Wells maybe had something to do with creating. Maybe his invention turned against him, and went evil and tried to kill the Flash of the past (maybe even before he was born). Wells might be here to ensure there is a Flash to fight the evil RF of the future. It still doesn't explain why Wells stabbed Stagg. Unless Stagg was has a hand in the evil involving RF.

My head is spinning already :cry:

On a separate note, i'm dying to see Flash use his powers more - like vibrating so fast those steel spikes the general set upon him passed right through him.

Or when Firestorm dropped him from the sky, spinning his two arms like propellers to slow his descent.

Running super-fast to extinguish the burning phosphorous was as close as it's gotten to this yet.

Edited by Boba

Oh man, I just noticed the show doesnt air again for a month- they just started up again 5 episodes ago! I dont watch much tv, is this type of thing (multiple hiatus in one season) common?

Check again, there's a show next week. :headbang:

9 | 8c The Flash Revenge of the Rogues - Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold returns to Central City with a new hotheaded partner in tow – Mick Rory AKA Heat Wave.

The CW web site is really disorganized, it took me a few minutes to find this - maybe you read wrong.

That was a weird episode. Both Captain Cold and Heat Wave spoke in this odd sing-songy manner.

That whole episode had problems - the writing teams bounce around on the episodes (the same team wrote the first Captain Cold episode, which had really bad dialogue IMHO) - so I'd say that some of the issues people had can probably be laid at the feet of the writers.

It will be interesting to see if some favorite episodes start turning up by the same writers as the show progresses.

I just don't think Wells is the "main" reverse flash/zoom - it is to easy/obvious. I think it is a future version of Eddie .... but we shall see.

I keep thinking the same thing.

The actor playing Wells threw that information out there too easily for everyone to latch onto. It just feels like there is some twist coming our way, and that was meant to throw us off until the secret is revealed.

Still in agreement.

:whee:

Did anyone else have a huge problem with the last episode? Wells blatantly drugs Professor Stein, turns him over to be brutally tortured, and, when they all get back together, Stein doesn't even mention it? They're all buddy-buddy again? Seems like a gaping plot hole to me. WTF?

Did anyone else have a huge problem with the last episode? Wells blatantly drugs Professor Stein, turns him over to be brutally tortured, and, when they all get back together, Stein doesn't even mention it? They're all buddy-buddy again? Seems like a gaping plot hole to me. WTF?

hm

Good point.

hm

Good point.

I figured he thought Wells was incapacitated as well.

hm

Good point.

If I remember the scene correctly, Wells seemed pretty gloaty. Then there's the question of who actually poisoned 'them'? How did they infiltrate the super-secret Star Labs? I just think it's a plot hole. There at least should have been an explanation.

hm

Good point.

If I remember the scene correctly, Wells seemed pretty gloaty. Then there's the question of who actually poisoned 'them'? How did they infiltrate the super-secret Star Labs? I just think it's a plot hole. There at least should have been an explanation.

This is sometimes an unintended consequence of making the plot move so fast. Not every explanation that needs to be provided gets provided.

Still, I do find the rapid pace of the plot exhilarating.