• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

It could have been way worse.

It`s a start. I am hoping that the movie version will be closer to the Carmine Infantino version. It`s good that the Flash will get some new mainstream appeal.

So I will continue to watch and here`s hoping the movie version will be closer to the classic Flash we read in the comics. (thumbs u

That would be so sweet, but I wouldn't count on it. Jeff Johns is writing this stuff, right? Or at least contributing. I figure it'll be along his groove more than Broome/Infantino's. Skinny runner Flash is Infantino-esque though, so we have that at least. And they kept his basic lightning/chemicals origin, although the chemicals don't seem to have mattered. I do wish they could have gotten this shot in:

Flash_Origin_01.jpg

That would have kept me geeked for a month! :)

Just wait for the Adam Strange Show. That should be classic SA fare. :wishluck:

They did get the frame where the chemicals are levitating out of the beakers from the electrical charge, if I'm recalling the scene correctly.

Omg, that pilot was so good.

And, his casting as The Flash is so perfect, it is ridiculous.

That was the best part for me. He is a real likeable. That could keep me tuning in each week, unlike Agents of Shield were the main characters are dullards.

So right off the bat the Flash has an edge. (thumbs u

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Wow. I know it's cliché to say, but I am not a DC follower at all, and I loved it. This was really awesome and impressive. It looks like it's going to be a super-fun show. Really polished production quality, and the acting is solid.

Well its just a theory really, I thought thne or Thom was reverse flashes name?.. And also the wells guy is looking at a paper that says Flash missing and the paper is from 2024 or some were around there? (shrug)

So I am guessing that the wells guy is The Flash from the future? I know the reverse flash is that detective guy thane.. hm
what makes you think that?

Well its just a theory really, I thought thne or Thom was reverse flashes name?.. And also the wells guy is looking at a paper that says Flash missing and the paper is from 2024 or some were around there? (shrug)
So I am guessing that the wells guy is The Flash from the future? I know the reverse flash is that detective guy thane.. hm
what makes you think that?

My new guess is Eddie Thawne is going to be playing Malcolm Thawne/Cobalt Blue and they changed the name to Eddie to confuse us. Harrison Wells I think may very well end up being Eobard Thawne/Zoom.

Still really up in the air which way they are going to go at this point.