• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I just hope it the show isn't always about introducing a new metahuman and defeating the metahuman.

I seems like it's going to be the kick-off for a lot more things - Grodd for instance. And who the heck is the guy in the wheel chair. That was a very strange ending . . .

So far I am enjoying the show. I think DC's TV shows (Arrow and Flash) are a lot better than Marvel's (Shield).
i'm really hoping for shield to get has excite has Arrow and Flash show do were you can't wait to see what next.

I posted this in another thread, but it relates:

From CBR's web site: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56322&utm_campaign=warner-bros-announces-upcoming-dc-film-slate-through-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_source=breaking_bulletin

The full descriptions of films, via press release from Warner Bros., is below.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)

“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)

“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)

“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)

The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)

“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)

“Shazam” (2019)

“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)

“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)

“Green Lantern” (2020)

I posted this in another thread, but it relates:

From CBR's web site: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56322&utm_campaign=warner-bros-announces-upcoming-dc-film-slate-through-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_source=breaking_bulletin

The full descriptions of films, via press release from Warner Bros., is below.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)

“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)

“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)

“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)

The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)

“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)

“Shazam” (2019)

“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)

“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)

“Green Lantern” (2020)

i don't think we going to get Barry Allen for the movies but Wally West instead.

Has DC said their TV properties are in the same universe as the movies? I know that's the case with Marvel and Star Wars...
no their separate universe and the actor that is going to play flash in the movies is playing barry allen and not wally west.

i really enjoyed the first episode, but Flash is losing me quickly. Too simple and too obvious, feels like its for to young an audience.

Arrow is great. Flash and gotham; meh

+1. I will probably pass on the next ep of the Flash.

i really enjoyed the first episode, but Flash is losing me quickly. Too simple and too obvious, feels like its for to young an audience.

Arrow is great, flash and gotham, meh

Yeah I agree, second Flash episode was even better than the first! :whee:

Man, I just can't allow myself to accept multiple Flashs in the media. I don't think Ezra Miller is a big name star, and with that in mind, I feel like they could have totally used Grant Gustin in the movies.

DC really dropped the ball for me personally. They should know fans love interconnected universes. Now we know for a fact that Arrow isn't going to make any sort of appearance in the movies either since it would make no sense to use him but not TV Flash.

Not sure if I'm going to become more attached to Miller's Flash or Gustin's, but from the looks of it I'm team Grant all the way.

Man, I just can't allow myself to accept multiple Flashs in the media. I don't think Ezra Miller is a big name star, and with that in mind, I feel like they could have totally used Grant Gustin in the movies.

DC really dropped the ball for me personally. They should know fans love interconnected universes. Now we know for a fact that Arrow isn't going to make any sort of appearance in the movies either since it would make no sense to use him but not TV Flash.

Not sure if I'm going to become more attached to Miller's Flash or Gustin's, but from the looks of it I'm team Grant all the way.

I was saying to my son the other day, they'll probably have an older more mature Flash in the JLA movie,

but the new actor looks young too, so I guess not.

Interesting choice, what are they up to hm

i'm glad that the TV & movies are not connected it gives them the freedom make the best they can on TV with out it having to be affected by the Movies and the same can be said the other way.