• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

It was good. I liked Sisco coming up with supervillian names in a comedic manner. Very clever way of using some of the ridiculous villain names in Rogues without just sounding stupid.

Now bring on the real villains. I want to get past these amateur hour guys.

it was a good episode and i give it to CW the production in the show is great and light years ahead from what we got in Smallville. i give CW two more episodes before they announce flash is getting a full season unless they already did and i miss it.

I'm not sure if you can read anything into the youth of the main character, but I was thinking that they found someone who could very nicely mature in the role over a long time period. They may be planning to have this show run a few seasons, if it delivers decent returns, which it did the first week. I didn't check to see what last night's show got in terms of viewership. But I love the show so far.