• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I'm thinking Wells said

"what that man does is.."

not "what batman does is..."

It wouldn't make sense if they were talking about Batman as the conversation was about Arrow.

I listened to it again, and indeed Well is saying "what that man does is".

It's amazing how different it sounded today, yesterday I was so certain he said Batman.

I guess I wanted to hear it. lol

I'm thinking Wells said

"what that man does is.."

not "what batman does is..."

It wouldn't make sense if they were talking about Batman as the conversation was about Arrow.

I listened to it again, and indeed Well is saying "what that man does is".

It's amazing how different it sounded today, yesterday I was so certain he said Batman.

I guess I wanted to hear it. lol

I feel like a doofus. I just have Batman on the brain I guess.

Wells and RF in the same picture-

Looks like I was wrong about Wells being RF (unless it's the same guy due to time travel)

vlcsnap-2014-12-04-19h03m47s140_zps8f14641c.png

Not only is Wells in that photo with RF, but isn't that Eddie to the right of Wells? That kind of blows up the "Eddie is RF" theory as well. A 2-for-1 theory debunker...

Wells and RF in the same picture-

Looks like I was wrong about Wells being RF (unless it's the same guy due to time travel)

vlcsnap-2014-12-04-19h03m47s140_zps8f14641c.png

Not only is Wells in that photo with RF, but isn't that Eddie to the right of Wells? That kind of blows up the "Eddie is RF" theory as well. A 2-for-1 theory debunker...

Unless of course it is Eddie from the future....

The interesting thing I like about that pic and reading the episode preview they think they have trapped Reverse Flash. It may me him who lets them in on the ability to vibrate through objects.

I think Reverse Flash is going to be using Barry as his whipping boy in this episode.

I've git a major problem with Flash and Arrow battling Boomerang at the train station. Instead of super speeding all the civilians away, Barry should have super speeded all Boomerangs boomerangs off his costume, no? He still would have had the bomb detonator, but they didn't know about that yet, better to just disarm him.

For that matter, why not just run Boomie into a jail cell or to Star Labs? Like he did the other guy in the same episode? Flash could have done a million things more effective in. Second that whisking the people away.

They still have the reality of making an interesting TV show and also it's Arrow's show he had to play a prominent role in the climactic capture. A lot of logic takes a back seat to making a scene more exciting I think.