• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

They moved the show along a lot more than I thought they would. Still so many questions. I wonder exactly what Sisco said to Joe at the end means.

I figure at some point in the future Reverse Flash goes back in time to kill Barry's mom, and Barry goes back with him to try and stop him (?)

Obviously a strong and the most reasonable possibility, but the way he said it just gave me the feeling that they are going to use it as a way to introduce another speedster.

My prediction is that Wells creates the reverse flash in the future and needed that machine to do so. I still think it will be Eddie and that's why he asked why the reverse flash didn't try to kill him (because it's him from the future). Wells also took a sample from blackout to see how he countered the flash's power. So, I think that goes into the creation of Reverse Flash.

So wells Is def from the future,

I'm so confused how in the upcoming preview he is still helping him

I had a little bit of a revelation. We keep referring to people being from the future. How far into it are we talking? If Flash appears in a newspaper headline, assuming it's Barry it can't be very far into it. Unless the Flash in that newspaper is another Speedster - perhaps Wally? That opens up a bunch of different possible scenarios. hm

Very confusion but awesome. Wells' interest in Barry? My guess is it stems from the fact that he needs him to be at peak capacity in order to make the sacrifice play during "Crisis". As to why he needs that? Is it to protect RF from having to do it? To protect himself? To secure some other tecnology? Who knows? My wild guess is he's a man trapped in the past and needs certain elements to fall into place to get back to his own time?

I already have a headache from the whole time travel thing. :).

I don't know...what is confusing is they may be splitting the character.

Eddie doesn't seem all that brilliant. Wells looked too thin to be the reverse Flash, but I've always thought he'd be Professor Zoom.

Perhaps he's really concerned with protecting the world from something in the future. If they Flash is not around, it seems that there are disastrous consequences. For example, the PO was out of business in one headline

What throws me off is the voice...and the empty costume.

Maybe in this version Professor Zoom and the reverse Flash or two different people