• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

My money's on Eddie... being the Reverse Flash. Due to one very important scene... RF did not touch Eddie. I'm thinking that RF didn't touch Eddie, because he's cautious as to damaged the "space-time continuum" or something to that effect.

I'm thinking that Wells, doesn't have any super power, but is still from the future (that is obvious) but he's trying to invent/produce a speed suit that will mimic Flash's powers. He did get a blood sample from Blackout....

Best scene....when Ronnie (Firestorm) took off from the parking lot.

Amazing...gave us goosebumps!

+1

That was cool. I read Firestorm when I was a kid - and it was a really fun scene. I actually wished they would have saved the dead fiancee tease until that moment to recognize him - and then he takes off.

I think Sharon could be onto something with multiple reverse flashes.

Maybe we've got hunter and zoom on the scene.

Or quite possibly DC/WB considers the concept of a "reverse flash" important but not necessarily all the convoluted and complex iterations of the character and wants to retcon it simply for the television series.

Possibly taking the best aspects of the different incarnations of the reverse flash/zoom persona and melding them into one cohesive character for the show that folks can understand without years of comic exposure.

It's what they've already set out to do with Firestorm....mixing at least two incarnations of Firestorm into the television version(s):

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/12/the-flash-casts-luc-roderique-as-jason-firestorm-rusch

My money's on Eddie... being the Reverse Flash. Due to one very important scene... RF did not touch Eddie. I'm thinking that RF didn't touch Eddie, because he's cautious as to damaged the "space-time continuum" or something to that effect.

I'm thinking that Wells, doesn't have any super power, but is still from the future (that is obvious) but he's trying to invent/produce a speed suit that will mimic Flash's powers. He did get a blood sample from Blackout....

Wells may BE from the future, or maybe he can just access the internet of the future with his closet computer. Seems funny that he'd use a device that could read future newspapers… because if he's a time traveler, then why not just time travel and read them yourself? But I suppose he could be trapped here, necessitating the creation of a time traveling internet computer. (which makes no sense, but….)

He does seem a little obsessed with the idea that Flash is a bad guy too.

That's what I am thinking. And when he asked Joe why the Reverse Flash didn't do something to him, something seemed to scream...

Eddie!

My prediction is that Wells creates the reverse flash in the future and needed that machine to do so. I still think it will be Eddie and that's why he asked why the reverse flash didn't try to kill him (because it's him from the future). Wells also took a sample from blackout to see how he countered the flash's power. So, I think that goes into the creation of Reverse Flash.

doh!

I missed this because I hadn't watched the episode yet.