• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

In order to keep Wells continuing at Star Labs, I wonder if there's any way Barry can go back in time and save Wells from RF. In which case we get the REAL Wells working as a team with the others trying to thwart the RF.

I suggested this ...just 6 days ago, lol...:baiting:

So now Barry can go back and save the Good Harrison, too!

I hope we are right, he's definitely my favorite on the show.

THE FLASH: New Details On 'Reverse-Flash'; 'Cisco' Confirmed To Give 'Black Canary' Her "Canary Cry"

To begin with, the arrival of characters from Arrow showing up in Central City was addressed, and Kreisberg confirmed that it will be Cisco who helps Laurel with a new version of the Canary Cry which will work in a similar way to the comic books. Black Canary isn't going to become a metahuman just yet then, but will have that famous sonic scream! Someone who might undergo some sort of transformation though is Caitlin Snow, with Panabaker teasing that we're going to see Killer Frost "sooner than you think."

Here's the whole thing (not sure why the author claimed "tons" of RF news, but anyway):

The Flash executive producer Andrew Kreisberg was joined by Danielle Panabaker, Candice Patton, and Carlos Valdes at WonderCon today to talk about what's to come in the show, and plenty of new details were revealed about season one's final few episodes. To begin with, the arrival of characters from Arrow showing up in Central City was addressed, and Kreisberg confirmed that it will be Cisco who helps Laurel with a new version of the Canary Cry which will work in a similar way to the comic books. Black Canary isn't going to become a metahuman just yet then, but will have that famous sonic scream! Someone who might undergo some sort of transformation though is Caitlin Snow, with Panabaker teasing that we're going to see Killer Frost "sooner than you think." Wait, what?!

Hopefully she won't become a villain too soon anyway. Kreisberg went on to confirm that both the real Harrison Wells and Eobard Thawne (played by Matt Letscher) will return before the season ends: "You'll be seeing more of the original Harrison Wells, you'll be seeing more of Matt Letscher as Eobard Thawne, and more of Tom as Eobard Thawne." He also dropped some hints about season two villain plans. "I think we definitely want to meet the Mirror Master next year," he teased. "I'm sure Dr. Alchemy will show up at some point. And we've got one thing that hopefully people will lose their minds over."

..so to review: Black Canary sonic scream, Mirror Master, Matt Letscher, the thing people lose their minds over, and Dr Alchemy all get a big Hey Now!

You missed something.

:baiting:

Flash Producer Andrew Kreisberg Tells Us The Proper Way To Pronounce Ra's Al Ghul!

Kreisberg said, "This is actually something that came up a lot when we were making the show. Before the nolan franchise, a lot of comic book fans pronounced it 'Raysh', but once Nolan started to pronounce it 'Rawz' - it changed everything. We wanted to please both the people who were fans of the comics and fans of just the films/shows. So we decided that members of the league would pronounce it 'Raysh' on the show, and non members would pronounce it 'Rawz'. "

The whole Ra's pronunciation has always irritated me. His name is Arabic, when you see it in the comics, it is written in Arabic. He was in the Arabian Peninsula when he named himself. The correct pronunciation is "Rahz" or "Rah-eese". Both pronunciations mean head and could both be transliterated as "Ra's". Raysh would come from the Hebrew pronunciation which then why wouldn't his name be written in Hebrew in the comics?

It is clearly nobody taking the time to understand the language the word comes from.

The whole Ra's pronunciation has always irritated me. His name is Arabic, when you see it in the comics, it is written in Arabic. He was in the Arabian Peninsula when he named himself. The correct pronunciation is "Rahz" or "Rah-eese". Both pronunciations mean head and could both be transliterated as "Ra's". Raysh would come from the Hebrew pronunciation which then why wouldn't his name be written in Hebrew in the comics?

It is clearly nobody taking the time to understand the language the word comes from.

I'm surprised people are able to restrain themselves from tweeting or facebooking long enough to watch a tv show.

I'm surprised people are able to restrain themselves from tweeting or facebooking long enough to watch a tv show.

Unrelated post is unrelated.

HAWKGIRL To Make An Appearance On THE FLASH?

ujtSYr2.png

Last month it was announced that Ciara Renée has been cast as Kenra Saunders/Hawkgirl in the highly anticipated Arrow/The Flash spinoff series but today the actress went on to confirm via Instagram that we will indeed be seeing her sooner than expected, even though she later deleted the post.