• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Real Wells is dead. Only way he stays on the show is if the timeline is changed and he was never killed. Or Barry goes back in time and grabs a younger version of wells and brings him back to the present.

Or they use the same doo-hickey that RF used to capture Well's persona/DNA/memories to reverse the effect.

Real Wells is dead. Only way he stays on the show is if the timeline is changed and he was never killed. Or Barry goes back in time and grabs a younger version of wells and brings him back to the present.

It would be nice if they can do something like this. But it would take time for that camaraderie to come together like this team displayed after working with each other over a period of time.

Or they use the same doo-hickey that RF used to capture Well's persona/DNA/memories to reverse the effect.

What a great idea!

Funny, Cisco said on the last show that he liked the reds on the future costume better...maybe the writers are listening;)?

Maybe the real Dr. Wells is a bigger person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed than the Eobard/Wells combo that we have now? We've never really been introduced to the real personality of Dr. Wells.

Yes we were, when he was in the car with Tess, he was sweet.

Maybe the real Dr. Wells is a bigger person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed than the Eobard/Wells combo that we have now? We've never really been introduced to the real personality of Dr. Wells.

Yes we were, when he was in the car with Tess, he was sweet.

lol. I was just playing devil's advocate.

.... but to be honest, she could have been suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. :devil:

I think this was just a filler episode leading up to the final two.....all shows have them.....but boy when iris appears the show goes from an A to a C real quick.

It did have an overly campy feel to it.

I think this was just a filler episode leading up to the final two.....all shows have them.....but boy when iris appears the show goes from an A to a C real quick.

Iris is by far my least favorite character. I am not sure if it is the actress or if it is the way the character is being written but everytime she comes on the screen I want to pull my hair out.