• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I thought the last episode was pretty poor (Barry's not smart enough to figure out he can swat those robot bees at 300mph while they stand their frozen, or even if theyre moving?) Would have liked to see Tom C not quite so much in the background. The villain of the week had maybe 2 minutes total screen time. That fight club promo looks really cheesy too- I hope this is just a minor hiccup and the show finishes the year strong.

my 13 year old wondered why he didn't just spin around super fast with his arms out and swat/blow them away...seriously they're just small flying robot bugs....guess that's not as dramatic as his getting stung.

Gorilla Grodd should pump up the volume.

Edited by krighton

Speaking at the Cape Comic Con, Shipp talked about how the upcoming spinoffs will expand the DC/CW Universe during a Q&A. Although, the title of the new show was not asked of him directly, he did refer to it as 'Legends' when talking about it.

I like that title over 'Atom'.

I thought the last episode was pretty poor (Barry's not smart enough to figure out he can swat those robot bees at 300mph while they stand their frozen, or even if theyre moving?) Would have liked to see Tom C not quite so much in the background. The villain of the week had maybe 2 minutes total screen time. That fight club promo looks really cheesy too- I hope this is just a minor hiccup and the show finishes the year strong.

my 13 year old wondered why he didn't just spin around super fast with his arms out and swat/blow them away...seriously they're just small flying robot bugs....guess that's not as dramatic as his getting stung.

Gorilla Grodd should pump up the volume.

happens every episode! with his speed he misses all kinds of opportunities to extricate himself.

Id have to say that the producers chalk this up to Flash learning how to use his powers in hi first year on the job. And, our frustration at having been reading the Flash "manuals" for 40 years which taught all of us 1000s of ways to use super speed...

Speaking at the Cape Comic Con, Shipp talked about how the upcoming spinoffs will expand the DC/CW Universe during a Q&A. Although, the title of the new show was not asked of him directly, he did refer to it as 'Legends' when talking about it.

I like that title over 'Atom'.

I didn't know anyone else from the boards was there as well!

I wonder if Barry's dad will be released and take over Star Labs if they can't resurrect the good Wells?

The chick from the first Flash tv show will probably take it over.

the girl from the original just isn't very charismatic...they'll have to resurrect the original Wells somehow. Wonder what it would do to the time line for Barry to go back in time and save Wells from Zoom.

Edited by krighton

I wonder if Barry's dad will be released and take over Star Labs if they can't resurrect the good Wells?

the girl from the original just isn't very charismatic...they'll have to resurrect the original Wells somehow. Wonder what it would do to the time line for Barry to go back in time and save Wells from Zoom.

How could he? If fake Wells hadn't created the experiment years early there would be no Flash.

How could he? If fake Wells hadn't created the experiment years early there would be no Flash.

how badly did RZ mess with the timeline when he killed Wells.

THE FLASH EP Teases Cisco's Transformation Into Superhero 'VIBE'

Cisco Ramon's transformation into DC Comics hero 'Vibe' was teased in his initial appearance on Arrow, yet The Flash series has yet to reach this endgame. Andrew Kreisberg, who serves as an executive producer on both CW superhero series, explained that Vibe's powers could be a way of explaining how Cisco was able to see his own death at the hands of the Reverse Flash in an alternative timeline. "We all know that Vibe’s powers are derived from the powers that separate the dimensions. And alternate timelines can be considered alternate dimensions. So, it’s not the worst inference anyone could make."