• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

about 11 days and 21 hours until the season finale, in which there's allegedly some mind blowing stuff in the last 10 minutes

Two people I talked too about Flash says this is the best show on TV.

The best man at my wedding who is in his forties, and my 22 year old nephew.

So I guess it`s a hit for all ages.

I liked it myself.

I haven`t watched them all yet, but will do now with all the good buzz.

Episode 15 "Out of Time" will blow your mind.

Things have really been heating up the last few episodes. I was a little let down with the way they portrayed Grodd. But this series is fantastic. This is how a superhero show should be made ABC. :gossip:

He's getting smarter all the time so we'll probably see a more advanced Grodd later on.

Things have really been heating up the last few episodes. I was a little let down with the way they portrayed Grodd. But this series is fantastic. This is how a superhero show should be made ABC. :gossip:

He's getting smarter all the time so we'll probably see a more advanced Grodd later on.

Yeah, didn't you see all that math formula stuff scrawled in the sewers alongside his first attempts to write his name?

Looks like Grodd is well on the way to being smarter than he's been portrayed so far.

Flash has finally figured out how to replicate his image in multiple spots in time.

tOLGuTil.jpg

Watch out, Reverse-Flash!

You'd think with those super-fast metabolisms they wouldn't look like the before picture in a Jenny Craig commercial.

The Flash you can watch with your kids, DD not so much.

My 10-year-old son loves the Flash TV show. He is asking me lots of questions about time travel and Reverse Flash that I'm still figuring out. :grin: Far and away my favorite comic book TV program.

Flash has finally figured out how to replicate his image in multiple spots in time.

tOLGuTil.jpg

You'd think with those super-fast metabolisms they wouldn't look like the before picture in a Jenny Craig commercial.

:roflmao:

tOLGuTil.jpg

LMAO....I'm no small guy myself and could easily miss a few meals, but I don't dress up like the Flash either...lol.

tOLGuTil.jpg

LMAO....I'm no small guy myself and could easily miss a few meals, but I don't dress up like the Flash either...lol.

Yeah, I myself would probably be closer to looking like the middle Flash on issue #115.

6205_zpstcxqjjsd.jpg

Speaking of which, that'd be a fun story for them to tackle for an episode.

tOLGuTil.jpg

Yeah, I myself would probably be closer to looking like the middle Flash on issue #115.

6205_zpstcxqjjsd.jpg

Speaking of which, that'd be a fun story for them to tackle for an episode.

Haha and yes I agree!

With season 1 almost over, I've been thinking a lot of what will happen in Season 2. Really like the Harrison Wells character, and I think it would be a shame if they did away with him for the finale. With the way that the recent episodes have been coming along, it seems like Grodd will be the "over-arching" villain in season 2. Have I missed any hints or tweets/etc from directors/producers alluding to the next villain?

she's alright looks wise, but acting wise no.

I thought it was funny that Captain Cold just waltzes into Star Labs just like Iris does...they really need to fix the lock on that door.

I thought it was funny that Captain Cold just waltzes into Star Labs just like Iris does...they really need to fix the lock on that door.

right???

right???

I don't think the lock is broken, I'm guessing Barry just keeps leaving the door open/unlocked because he's lazy and moving too fast. But seriously, even the dentist office or dog groomers usually has someone at the front desk that you'd have to get past. Let alone some place with millions of dollars of research material, equipment, and experiments

Well Iris did it last week and Cold came in last night like he was invited.Still a decent story over last weeks outing,i'll keep with it. :)

Last 3 minutes were worth the price of admission.....Wells is by far the best actor in the show, they need to keep around somehow. Still wonder why he needs his hair moused just because he's bad...he looked fine the other way.

Edited by krighton