• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Ugh.....way too much iris this episode.....and someone please lock the door to star labs and keep her from strolling in.

I know right???

every episode people come strolling in, yet while they know from cameras EVERYWHERE everything thats happening in the city, they don't even monitor the front door. are there even other employees in the building at all?

i can't imagine people walking into the Justice League and finding out people's secret identities because they forgot to lock the front door. It's not like it's a Library or a Starbucks.

You're all right - this show would be SO much better if it did everything exactly as the comics were written. But not the crappy comics, just the good ones. The whole thing is ruined by sometimes mediocre acting and the fact that the Flash couldn't figure everything out all by himself all the time. The WORST is when the do unrealistic stuff - you know like letting people just walk into a building without locking it.

Man this show had so much potential if they didn't just always ruin it.

I think a lot of folks enjoy the show because they don't set the expectations too high and recognize it's about comic book characters where unrealistic stuff happening is commonplace. (shrug)

I think this was just a filler episode leading up to the final two.....all shows have them.....but boy when iris appears the show goes from an A to a C real quick.

Actually I like it when Iris shows up. It is like a mini break for me, i get to check my texts and stuff...

DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known? DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”); Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” “Superman Returns”); Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”); Caity Lotz (“Arrow”); Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”); Franz Drameh (“Edge of Tomorrow”); with Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”); and Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”). Based on the characters from DC Comics, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”), Marc Guggenheim (“Eli Stone,” “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13”) and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”).

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/arrow-flash-spinoff-legends-tomorrow-julie-plec-cordon-201503409.html

I think this was just a filler episode leading up to the final two.....all shows have them.....but boy when iris appears the show goes from an A to a C real quick.

Actually I like it when Iris shows up. It is like a mini break for me, i get to check my texts and stuff...

lol

it would help if Iris wore sunglasses, her glassy eyed doe in the headlights look is probably what's most distracting....why Barry wants to marry that dead head I have no idea.
'Cause, you know, it's perfectly normal for foster siblings to get married.

about 11 days and 21 hours until the season finale, in which there's allegedly some mind blowing stuff in the last 10 minutes

:applause:

When this show hits it, it hits it out of the park.

about 11 days and 21 hours until the season finale, in which there's allegedly some mind blowing stuff in the last 10 minutes

Two people I talked too about Flash says this is the best show on TV.

The best man at my wedding who is in his forties, and my 22 year old nephew.

So I guess it`s a hit for all ages.

I liked it myself.

I haven`t watched them all yet, but will do now with all the good buzz.

Two people I talked too about Flash says this is the best show on TV.

The best man at my wedding who is in his forties, and my 22 year old nephew.

So I guess it`s a hit for all ages.

I liked it myself.

I haven`t watched them all yet, but will do now with all the good buzz.

Its not better then Daredevil but it in my top 5 shows right now. Love the cliffhangers at the end of most of the episodes.

Its better than DD imo. I started skipping though DD with the 5th episode and stopped watching with the 6th.

I am a big Flash fan - but DD is the far superior show in terms of quality of acting, quality of fight scenes, and general overall quality. Some of that is owed to the fact that it is Netflix as opposed to network TV (i.e., Netflix makes HBO level quality shows) and likely the budget of the show.

But the Flash is a really good and really fun series.