• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have experience with Mile High Comics ebay store?

41 posts in this topic

A few weeks back I found a Captain America6 on ebay for 2.32 plus 4.95 shipping. I immediately bought it and then saw it was from Mile High and shippng was.4.95 regardless of quantity so I wanted to cash in on that. I bought roughly 7 or 8 comics for 11. A couple days later I get a notification that CA6 was out of stock and that I would receive a refund on that as well as shipping along with a $20 credit to be used in their store (which I had to message tgem and give them the code after I made my purchase). So I browsed around and founf $20 worth. Total came out to 26.16 and I messaged and gave tgem the code last Friday. I got a response that it would be applied first thing the next morning when the computers came on. I got a receipt of order and initial processing emails, neither applied the $20 credit. I messaged them 3-4 times this week to no response. Thursday I receive a final processing email and a message on ebay that one of the comics I ordered is no longwr in stock and I will get a refund, free shipping, and a $20 credit. Checked the final recipt and the credit is still not applied and I still havent got a response. Does anyone else have any kind of experience with them?

Sorry for any typos, my phone won't let me edit without it jumping all over to different lines in the text.

A few weeks back I found a Captain America6 on ebay for 2.32 plus 4.95 shipping. I immediately bought it and then saw it was from Mile High and shippng was.4.95 regardless of quantity so I wanted to cash in on that. I bought roughly 7 or 8 comics for 11. A couple days later I get a notification that CA6 was out of stock and that I would receive a refund on that as well as shipping along with a $20 credit to be used in their store (which I had to message tgem and give them the code after I made my purchase). So I browsed around and founf $20 worth. Total came out to 26.16 and I messaged and gave tgem the code last Friday. I got a response that it would be applied first thing the next morning when the computers came on. I got a receipt of order and initial processing emails, neither applied the $20 credit. I messaged them 3-4 times this week to no response. Thursday I receive a final processing email and a message on ebay that one of the comics I ordered is no longwr in stock and I will get a refund, free shipping, and a $20 credit. Checked the final recipt and the credit is still not applied and I still havent got a response. Does anyone else have any kind of experience with them?

Sorry for any typos, my phone won't let me edit without it jumping all over to different lines in the text.

According to Chuck's newsletters, they had a massive computer meltdown, so that may be the problem. Your best bet might be to call them to straighten things out.

I've only bought from them once and the books listed as NM had dented crinkled corners as if they had been dropped on the corner. I can't blame the postal carriers because the package looked great. I called and told them and they said they don't guarantee a CGC 9.8 NM. I told them I didn't ask for CGC grade books, but those were in no way NM. Called the store, spoke with a lady and she sent me new books and yes they were in NM condition. Just a lot of hassle. If you look at the feedback, a lot of people have experienced what you did.

I avoid them.

I've always gotten immediate responses something much be going haywire also the books I've bought I was always happy with

I've never had a problem of any kind with MHC.

Or MCS, for that matter.

Knock on woodgod :wishluck:

(thumbs u

I've had this happen several times with Mile High on eBay and I've always gotten the credit, except I had to call them to have it applied.

It's nice getting all the extra credit to buy more, but be warned that shipping is going to take awhile. Be prepared to wait a few weeks, if I remember correctly.

I've had this happen several times with Mile High on eBay and I've always gotten the credit, except I had to call them to have it applied.

It's nice getting all the extra credit to buy more, but be warned that shipping is going to take awhile. Be prepared to wait a few weeks, if I remember correctly.

Ive only ordered from them twice before thisinstance and I never had to wait long. Oddly enough I got the final processing email that would let me know it would be shipping soon and then I received the package before I even got the shipping confirmation email.

Ive only ordered from them twice before thisinstance and I never had to wait long. Oddly enough I got the final processing email that would let me know it would be shipping soon and then I received the package before I even got the shipping confirmation email.

I haven't bought from Mile High off eBay in over 4 years, so things could've changed.

I never deal with them because they do not use actual scans of the books , i simply cannot trust them

My comic shop are the same as big as them and they upload the actual scans

That's always a deal breaker for me with any seller.