• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
55 55

8,622 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2022 at 7:42 AM, MultiSig Mike said:

They got their friend with zero feedback and ID created today (2/4) to bid...oh well.

I'd cancel the bid... But I guess that might start a war with the guy that you cannot win.  He sounds like the type who will screw you eventually.

On 5/17/2014 at 11:48 PM, HarveySwick said:

.eBay Avoid Seller List:

This one is seller comics1stapp

On 2/3/2022 at 3:49 PM, manetteska said:

First time this has happened to me. Buyer asking for a partial refund for re-slab b/c there are scuffs on the CGC case. I understand if the case is cracked, or becomes cracked during shipping, but scuffs?

adambomb19802012

In this scenario, I would've just returned the comic. I absolutely hate scuffs. I never, ever ask (or give) a partial refund. They're stupid ... if the comic isn't what you wanted, return it.

"Crystal clear" ... now where did I read that?

On 3/8/2022 at 8:11 AM, Gaard said:
On 2/3/2022 at 2:49 PM, manetteska said:

First time this has happened to me. Buyer asking for a partial refund for re-slab b/c there are scuffs on the CGC case. I understand if the case is cracked, or becomes cracked during shipping, but scuffs?

adambomb19802012

In this scenario, I would've just returned the comic. I absolutely hate scuffs. I never, ever ask (or give) a partial refund. They're stupid ... if the comic isn't what you wanted, return it.

"Crystal clear" ... now where did I read that?

The buyer was given the option of a return and full refund; he chose to keep the comic so maybe the scuffs weren't so bad.

On 3/9/2022 at 11:44 AM, MultiSig Mike said:

On eBay you can view other users feedback. Not just what they got but what they left for others. If you saw that a potential buyer has left a bunch of negative feedback, would you still consider accepting their offer?

image.png.1fb09798df30b91ee3b545431e786a65.png 

Depends on the feedback.  If it seems petty or ignorant, I'll avoid them.  If they address real issues with the transaction, that's fine with me.  

I've started being more honest in my feedback I've left for sellers so hopefully that doesn't bite me in the :censored:

thebatman1993

Won two books, sent a payment reminder almost a week later, then responded saying he would pay almost three weeks later. Did not communicate his intention or ask if this would be okay with me. After the order was canceled he messaged me asking if he could still buy the books as he always wanted them. eBay gives you four days, I gave him six. Later on he messaged again asking if he could still purchase them, then tried to be funny by mentioning that I was the one now not communicating. Some people’s kids. On the bright side, the next highest bidder accepted the second chance offer. 

On 2/4/2022 at 5:27 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Anybody who says bro in a message to me more than zero times is getting blocked and I will not sell to. 

I hear you, loud and clear! Calling one bro or guy in an eBay message or PM here is just downright arrogant.

Makes me go like this.

image.gif.2e7706c37135301f4f5a43135cd15e82.gif