• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2021 at 12:06 AM, mattn792 said:

Not blocking these guys, but if you were to read internationalcollectiblesexchange the wrong way, you might come up with International Collectible Sex Change instead of International Collectibles Exchange.

Good times.

1558372016_200(10).gif.cb99698deb76800b6012400892098a0a.gif

arkits_0

Bought an item from me on Ebay in October and then just opened  a dispute with ebay and his CC company saying didn't recognize the transaction.  Item was mailed via USPS with signature tracking and item shows it was delivered to the individual.  I responded back to ebay with the tracking information and will see what the buyer's credit card company says. Put the buyer on your block list.  It's not worth the headache.

On 12/22/2021 at 4:23 AM, loboagain said:

arkits_0

Bought an item from me on Ebay in October and then just opened  a dispute with ebay and his CC company saying didn't recognize the transaction.  Item was mailed via USPS with signature tracking and item shows it was delivered to the individual.  I responded back to ebay with the tracking information and will see what the buyer's credit card company says. Put the buyer on your block list.  It's not worth the headache.

I just posted an issue with him on Sunday (two posts above yours here). Good luck. 

I feel like there is a problem with eBay and BIN w/submit best offers from what most of you are complaining about.

I only auction my stuff every year and out of 1000-1500 auctions I do per year I can count on one hand the amount of people who dont pay.  2021 it was only 4. (shrug)

I also think BIN is a beta mentality.   

Burn and turn it....auctions only!  Let the market run correctly! 

Edited by NewWorldOrder

cloud9comicsandmorellc 

I bought an Avengers Arena set which was canceled by the seller and given the reason that I requested to cancel. So not only can they not honor the purchase they also lie about the cancel reason so it doesn’t effect their eBay account. Literal POS. 

On 1/11/2022 at 2:30 PM, Corona smith said:

cloud9comicsandmorellc 

I bought an Avengers Arena set which was canceled by the seller and given the reason that I requested to cancel. So not only can they not honor the purchase they also lie about the cancel reason so it doesn’t effect their eBay account. Literal POS. 

What'd he say when you asked him about it?

On 12/4/2021 at 2:13 PM, Robert_L said:

That’s because he was kicked off of eBay. That’s was why eBay cancelled the sale. 
The good news, the dispute was ruled in my favor. So, the items were sold and no money was returned to the buyer. 

I was reading a thread in a Facebook group and apparently that guy has like 20+ aliases on eBay and whenever one ID gets kicked off, he just creates another :censored:

This clown made multiple offers on multiple items, which i accept, then he never paid after communicating over and over that he was going to pay or make more offers. AVOID!!!!!

ste_439455

On 1/17/2022 at 9:03 AM, Shrevvy said:

kjallen132

Made an offer on a four figure book. I accepted. The next day he asked to cancel saying he "was messing around and accidentally hit the button."

Those pesky buttons are always gettin' in the way, right? Sorry to hear this and thank you for sharing.

Edited by MultiSig Mike

On 1/14/2022 at 11:31 AM, Inhuman Fiend said:

I was reading a thread in a Facebook group and apparently that guy has like 20+ aliases on eBay and whenever one ID gets kicked off, he just creates another :censored:

Be aware! I do believe this person has already made a new account  neji4d-70

A person with that name has requested I drop the price on an item blah blah, just like last time. New account and also from Tupelo Mississippi.