• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

For your consideration:

Username: humatorc0

Date that they signed up to eBay: February 2nd 2016

Feedback Score - 0

Normally don't do this part but here you go:

Buyer's Address from the invoice: Midwest Comic of Nixa, MO 65714

A comic book store did this? Yes, a comic book store. How would they like it if I decided to ask them to up their Diamond orders on a pull list and never pick it up?

Midwest Comic bought a $400 book and did not pay for it. They were sent two invoices that were never responded to.

I collected my final value fee this morning and reported them for tying up my listing until the matter was settled.

won an item last night and woke up to this message this morning

New message from: davidy8249 (19Yellow Star)

Cancel the order the person bidding on it through my account already bought 1. And he forgot he was bidding on 2 of them.

Cancel the order the person bidding on it through my account already bought 1. And he forgot he was bidding on 2 of them.

Follow up Response from the buyer

Sorry guy, my cousin who was bidding on yours and another 2 comics unfortunately was involved in a car accident and totally forgot he was bidding on your book and the 2 other comics till it notified me he won his bids for all 3. I had to cancel all of the other orders. I'm gonna tell you what I told them if you want to leave me negative marks that's fine cause I understand your time being wasted, but like said when I got notified I tried to cancel right away

Hey guy,

I'll ply to your humanity by stating something awful happening to someone else, buddy. So maybe, friend, you won't view me as a piece of walking filth, buddy.

Sorry guy

'savannahmodern' bought a raw book from me that was stated in the listing to be NM+ condition. 9 days after shipment shows delivered I get a message that states they just opened the box the book came in and they were 'expecting a nicer book with no damage.' This was the one picture they sent that shows the damage..

o44YSdQh.jpg

Safe to say they will not be buying raw books from me anymore.

You have a link of the listing?

'savannahmodern' bought a raw book from me that was stated in the listing to be NM+ condition. 9 days after shipment shows delivered I get a message that states they just opened the box the book came in and they were 'expecting a nicer book with no damage.' This was the one picture they sent that shows the damage..

o44YSdQh.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222074623344?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

I also thought it was interesting this buyer just changed their feedback to private.

They filed a return for a damaged item. I asked them to provide more pictures of the damages for the postal service but are refusing to do so as of right now.

Follow up Response from the buyer

Sorry guy, my cousin who was bidding on yours and another 2 comics unfortunately was involved in a car accident and totally forgot he was bidding on your book and the 2 other comics till it notified me he won his bids for all 3. I had to cancel all of the other orders. I'm gonna tell you what I told them if you want to leave me negative marks that's fine cause I understand your time being wasted, but like said when I got notified I tried to cancel right away

You mean you dont let your cousin randomly throw out bids on your Ebay account??! lol:tonofbricks:

Hey guy,

I'll ply to your humanity by stating something awful happening to someone else, buddy. So maybe, friend, you won't view me as a piece of walking filth, buddy.

Sorry guy

tumblr_nrhmc4MvIe1r1tfh9o1_500.gif

reminded me of Terrance and Phillip from South Park

lol Exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it

o44YSdQh.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222074623344?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

I also thought it was interesting this buyer just changed their feedback to private.

They filed a return for a damaged item. I asked them to provide more pictures of the damages for the postal service but are refusing to do so as of right now.

Just tell them to send the book back you wont win it. You get the book back and you can re-list it. Ban the buyer and move on. Speaking from experience. Except my nutjob bent the hell out of it before they sent it back.

I would suggest you don't advertise a raw 9.8 unless you are completely sure. The level of OCD nuts out there is ridiculous or this guy just wanted to slab the book and worried he wont get a 9.8.

Edited by Fastballspecial

dragonjab

Went back and forth negotiating over a book. I said "make it $200, and you have yourself a deal!"

They made an offer for $200.

I accepted.

Two hours later:

Hi, unfortunately I no longer need item. Instead of returning item could you please cancel transaction. eBay will not charge you any fees if you send me the cancellation link/message. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Then, later in the day:

Hi, sent you request for cancellation. I see your auction has two week refund policy but wanted to avoid the hassle of returning item. Thx, I appreciate it.

I did not reply to either message. Notice the subtle, implied threat: "if you make me pay for the item, and you send the item, I will return it, and you will be out the postage, too."

Today, received payment. I refunded, Paypal takes 30 cent non-negotiable transaction fee, and eBay takes the 30 listing fee, and refuses to protect me from either negative feedback or being stolen from.

The corruptness of eBay never, ever ceases to amaze me.

I recommend blocking dragonjab

dragonjab

Went back and forth negotiating over a book. I said "make it $200, and you have yourself a deal!"

I accepted.

Two hours later:

Hi, unfortunately I no longer need item. Instead of returning item could you please cancel transaction. eBay will not charge you any fees if you send me the cancellation link/message. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Then, later in the day:

Hi, sent you request for cancellation. I see your auction has two week refund policy but wanted to avoid the hassle of returning item. Thx, I appreciate it.

I did not reply to either message. Notice the subtle, implied threat: "if you make me pay for the item, and you send the item, I will return it, and you will be out the postage, too."

Today, received payment. I refunded, Paypal takes 30 cent non-negotiable transaction fee, and eBay takes the 30 listing fee, and refuses to protect me from either negative feedback or being stolen from.

Why didn't you just cancel to begin with and move on? What point did you end up proving there?

dragonjab

I accepted.

Two hours later:

Then, later in the day:

Why didn't you just cancel to begin with and move on? What point did you end up proving there?

That people should honor their commitments...?

I know, crazy!

I didn't cancel because the buyer made a commitment to buy the item, and he/she was asking to be let out of that commitment with no cost. I wasn't about to do that, and would have filed a NPB case if it came to that.

It did not.

a switched out book return from a bad buyer. Then I get a message low ball offer on the same book

This happens a lot. I believe it happened with a Nyx #3 and a Batman #1 of mine.

If ebay gets enough reports from sellers that sa specific ebay buyer is switching out books, they will suspend the buyer.

It hasn't happened to me.

A buddy of mine sold a stone cold Deadpool #1 raw NM a while back....like a year and a half ago, this happened.

Buyer had low or no feedback, the buyer sent the book back to my friend for a refund.

My buddy received a beat to hell, folded over VG copy....a copy with a 3 inch corner fold....something that would be literally impossible to happen during shipping.

Initially eBay decided in the buyer's favor and my buddy's out a $100 book, a $100 sale..., has a $10 book in its place.

A couple months later he finally got a refund from eBay

The buyer apparently did that to a few other ebay sellers, he was kicked off of eBay.And after a couple of months of waiting, my buddy got his $100 back.

eBay has started to cut out this automatic "the buyer is always right, even if the buyer is obviously crooked" nonsense over the past few months.

Positive changes for Designated Seller Ratings also went into effect, this month.

Ok, block this nutball asap:

2012captainjack

Won a Hot Toys Black Widow figure from me last week.

Didn't pay, so after 4 days, the automatic Unpaid Item Assistant opened.

After a couple of days of no payment or response, he messages me and says that his "PO took my phone" (what does that mean? Parole Officer?) so he hadn't been able to pay, and was it ok to pay now. I replied that it was fine, and if he went ahead and sent the Paypal payment, the unpaid case would automatically close, and I would ship the item, no big deal.

So, no payment comes, and then the night before the case is set to close, he messages and asks if he can "still send Paypal payment". Again, I say sure, but to do it soon because eBay was about to close the case.

So, of course, no payment arrives, and eBay closes the case and refunds my FVF. I add him to my blocked bidder list and go about my life.

Later that same day, he sends a message saying that he hadn't been able to send payment because his mother had been admitted to the hospital. (If you check feedback he's left for others, this comes up often.) He said he'd sent me a money order. (Even though we hadn't discussed it previously, and I never offered that as an option).

So, I reply that eBay has already closed the case, so he shouldn't be sending a money order. I ask him where he sent the payment.

He replies that he sent it to me (doesn't say when or where).

So, I tell him again that the case was closed, and that although I didn't really think he'd sent a payment, if he DID send it,I would return it to him.

His reply to this was "Sent the money order to you...rip-off artist. You shall be penalized".

Anyway, I don't know how he thinks he'll penalize me, since the case is resolved and closed I don't believe he can leave neg feedback for me. So as far as I know, I'm done with the guy, but I wanted to give you all a heads up. Again, review his feedback and you can see something isn't right.

Thanks!

I want to bump this guy, 2012captainjack. I wish I saw this posting. Won a low $$ WD slab from me.

He receives the book and initiates a return as item not as advertised and damaged plus he states he didn't receive it in time for his "gift giving party". OK, whatever, I accept the return and even pay for the return shipping. FTR I had received a bunch of new slabs from CGC and pack very securely but I aim to please so accept the return no questions asked.

Over a month goes by with no book, contact ebay to let them know about the unreturned item case still open. Next day I get a Neg from him stating no communication & no feedback. All communication was sent through the return he initiated! Sent him a note stating the situation so he proceeds to tell me that the neg was for no communication, no respect and no feedback.

I tell him I'd leave him the FB if and when I get the book back. Fortunately I don't make my living selling comics and if he comes back with some other BS to remove the neg I will give him a nicely worded FU. No way I'll be blackmailed.

I'm hating ebay more and more these days.

SO annoyed at some buyers out there-- had one buy a vinyl album, pay for it and then immediately request a cancel of the order. It was a regular Buy It Now with nothing flashy. They had a FB rating of "1" at the time -- so not much I could do to stop them from anything as a BIN. What sucks is even though the fault is entirely on them, I think this hurts my ratings. I also had to relist the item and pay a 30 cent transaction charge with pay pal. Hate this kind of buyer-- they didn't even bother explaining why they did it-- just an immediate cancel request.

I started to put the order together when I noticed they had a confirmed address that had two addresses and towns listed-- and going to ask-- where am I supposed to send this? Then just as quickly-- cancel request.

So if you want to block them-- be my guest:

cabus_mgh6mabk (Feedback Score Of 2 )100.0%

Maria Caballero

kspongebob

This is, admittedly, a weak one, but some might appreciate it.

Buyer made a $225 offer on a $327 listed 9.8. My price is in line with FMV (in this case, a Warlock #11 9.8 SS.)

I countered with an offer of $320, because, again, the book is already fairly priced in my opinion.

Buyer countered with $200.

meh

I blocked the buyer after declining the offer. This isn't Sesame Street, and counter offers that go down to "make a statement" are a waste of time.

Cute...but still a waste of time.