• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,334 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2024 at 4:27 PM, Mmehdy said:

Insane sale at Tashen....History of Ec comics superbook on sale for only $99....fantastic buy!!!!

Sunvabiskit, I missed a Taschen sale again.  I swear there needs to be a "Taschen Sale" thread or something because I don't always go into every thread every time I come on the forums.  Missed this one by a few days from the looks of it.  This is like the 2nd or 3rd sale I've missed by days.  I would've loved both of the E.C. comics and Frazetta one.  Ah well, I'm sure it'll come around again.  Thanks for posting, anyway!

On 2/11/2024 at 9:49 PM, BitterOldMan said:

Not me.  I have never sold on eBay.  My copy has the genuine 3d glasses.

I think he was talking about himself selling it.  Well, I'm assuming that based upon his username here and that account's username on eBay, anyway. :D

On 2/19/2024 at 12:22 PM, OtherEric said:

Personally, I'm excited for this news. It'll be interesting to see what the stories and art are like. 

On 2/19/2024 at 1:22 PM, OtherEric said:

Very cool! I'm usually skeptical of these sorts of revive-the-golden-age series... they always seem a bit 'off' to me. But there's really solid talent and pedigree behind this one. Looking forward!