• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

If I had to nominate an EC that kind of flies under the radar, but has potential to break out, it would be this one...

hof18.jpg

If I had to nominate an EC that kind of flies under the radar, but has potential to break out, it would be this one...

hof18.jpg

(worship) Break out, absolutely, ...crack out, ...never! :insane:

If I were pitching a great follow-up for the spring baseball season, it'd be this double-header...

60fd9138-6b8c-43af-8ca4-a5a2d0a10ecc_zpscd07cc25.jpg

It touches all the bases including a SOTI instant replay that was umpired by Senate sub-committee. :devil:

comvaultofhorror30_zpsm0mivjxu.jpg

The VOH 30 does have the gruesome factor, plus I love the bit of humor on the back sign ("Stomach Upset?").

However, I'm partial to the VOH 31 (the man's face beaten to a pulp with a mallet as the blood and rain mix together in the street lit by a red lantern) - sublime yet stupendous.

comvaultofhorror30_zpsm0mivjxu.jpg

The VOH 30 does have the gruesome factor, plus I love the bit of humor on the back sign ("Stomach Upset?").

However, I'm partial to the VOH 31 (the man's face beaten to a pulp with a mallet as the blood and rain mix together in the street lit by a red lantern) - sublime yet stupendous.

It's funny, I love the gross out covers as much as anyone, but Vault 31 never appealed to me! Vault 32, on the other hand... did such a happy dance when I landed my copy years ago. Was one of those must-haves, for me. :)

[Vault 32, on the other hand... did such a happy dance when I landed my copy years ago. Was one of those must-haves, for me. :)

I'd like the VOH 32 a lot more if the cover (ax to the head) wasn't censored.

One of my faves!

VOH%2031%2096%20Gaines%20front_zpsjmaphsfi.jpg

[Vault 32, on the other hand... did such a happy dance when I landed my copy years ago. Was one of those must-haves, for me. :)

I like that one too! The uncensored version is even worse :fear:

VOH%2032%2090%20Northford%20front%20new_zpsnjbu1j4m.jpg

The only uncensored version would be in the reprints, wouldn't it? Also the poster (one of which I have, along with one for the uncensored Tales From The Crypt 38).

The only uncensored version would be in the reprints, wouldn't it? Also the poster (one of which I have, along with one for the uncensored Tales From The Crypt 38).

Yes, although the OA is uncensored as well (from Mr. Halperin's collection):

2434.jpg

The only uncensored version would be in the reprints, wouldn't it?

There was also an uncensored version "published" in a house ad inside Weird Fantasy #20 (which was published one month before VoH #32):

weirdfantasy20_ha.jpg

Now I want to finish reading Discovery! :baiting: