• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

My all time favorite comic book Christmas cover; love to pull it out and show it to the frau, who reminds me that I could just as easily be the one on the receiving end of the axe...

2cgbq8m.jpg

lol

One of my favorite Wood covers (I don't believe that I have posted this yet, if yes my apologies).

DSC_0021%20857x1280_zpsdzhpbccu.jpg

Wow! That's an absolutely stunning copy Mike! You've really been on a roll this Summer :applause:

Thank you Caleb! (thumbs u

Actually I've had this one for a while and stumbled onto it while going through a few of my boxes today...

...but you're right, I've added a few nice books to my collection recently. :)

Yes you have! :baiting:

One of my favorite Wood covers (I don't believe that I have posted this yet, if yes my apologies).

DSC_0021%20857x1280_zpsdzhpbccu.jpg

Wow! That's an absolutely stunning copy Mike! You've really been on a roll this Summer :applause:

Thank you Caleb! (thumbs u

Actually I've had this one for a while and stumbled onto it while going through a few of my boxes today...

...but you're right, I've added a few nice books to my collection recently. :)

Yes you have! :baiting:

:whistle:

I've been working on my early EC runs, Just picked up a copy of Dandy comics 5. What makes this

issue fun is the back cover shows a cover of Tiny Tot comics issue 10 that wasn't used it was changed from a Halloween theme cover to a Christmas/Santa cover.

156954.jpg.48320b789eeb55ac9eab58d03e232b52.jpg

156955.jpg.8c174d55ef73c4f20c4730da8169125e.jpg

Edited by Hap Hazard

Thanks to a small stack of books I recently acquired from our very own cheetah ( (worship) again....and again (worship) ) , I filled in some TOUGH missing holes and I can now post up a couple complete run group shots:

The Internationals:

InternationalGroup.jpg

Let's just keep it going all the way through the Crime Patrols:

InternationalCPGroup.jpg