• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

These are from the Paul collection, which I don't think is a recognized pedigree. But they are pretty nice books.

They are indeed - I bought a very pretty WS 21 "Paul" that I haven't scanned yet.

My buddy Brian Peets (A-1 Comics) bought the Paul EC's and they are solid books (he still has a short box of them if anyone is interested, including some listings on ebay).

These are from the Paul collection, which I don't think is a recognized pedigree. But they are pretty nice books.

They are indeed - I bought a very pretty WS 21 "Paul" that I haven't scanned yet.

My buddy Brian Peets (A-1 Comics) bought the Paul EC's and they are solid books (he still has a short box of them if anyone is interested, including some listings on ebay).

I've bought a number of my very favorite books, that originated from Brian Peets' inventory! River City and otherwise! :)

Incredible books. Here's another Northford.

tURjCb.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful copy! And go figure, twist my arm, this might be my fave EC cover...

+1, what a beauty - you have some terrific books, Larry.

Thanks, Steve. Pre-code horror and EC are a good match for me these days because you can get nice copies relatively inexpensively(at least compared to the superhero books, which are out of the question in grade).

On of my favs, Brian - this is my one and only Spokane EC:

100_1392.jpg

How are the spokane's in hand? aren't they supposed to be insanely white due to the original owner storing them in a fridge of some sort or am I confused with another pedigree?