• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,350 posts in this topic

Fantastic! :applause:

Here's the Spokane copy of Weird Science #14.

WeirdScience14.jpg

On of my favs, Brian - this is my one and only Spokane EC:

100_1392.jpg

Nice one Steve Look at the gloss on the spine kids! This is one of my favorite ECs. I got one from my uncle and the "Carrion Death" story by Feldstein at the end just creeped me out. One of the few comics I actually got a nightmare over.

These are from the Paul collection, which I don't think is a recognized pedigree. But they are pretty nice books.

UJpEaK.jpg

Yeah not a recognized pedigree but one heck of a nice collection. I was fortunate to buy a lot of books from the original buyer. He held on to the ECs because they were his favorite. Some real beautiful gems in there. I did talk him into selling me this one. The outside cover is every bit as nice as the inside. If I couldn't get 'em I'm sure glad Brian did.

comfrontlinecombat13_zpsxngimntq.jpg

These are from the Paul collection, which I don't think is a recognized pedigree. But they are pretty nice books.

UJpEaK.jpg

Yeah not a recognized pedigree but one heck of a nice collection. I was fortunate to buy a lot of books from the original buyer. He held on to the ECs because they were his favorite. Some real beautiful gems in there. I did talk him into selling me this one. The outside cover is every bit as nice as the inside. If I couldn't get 'em I'm sure glad Brian did.

comfrontlinecombat13_zpsxngimntq.jpg

Very nice!

Excluding the classic covers (VOH 30, CSS 17/20/22), this is probably my favorite:

VOH%2028%2092%20front_zpskc2okzqb.jpg

The colors are amazing on that copy.

This is my favorite EC cover, and somewhat of a rarity nowadays (a raw Gaines)...

3eeb20fc-0520-46f5-a612-084f265816e7_zpsbwtapl8t.jpg

I had wanted a copy of this book for a long time in decent shape yet affordable..... which can be a difficult combination for this one. Thanks Rube11 :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

INCREDIBLE%20SCIENCE%20FICTION%2033.jpg

I had wanted a copy of this book for a long time in decent shape yet affordable..... which can be a difficult combination for this one. Thanks Rube11 :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

INCREDIBLE%20SCIENCE%20FICTION%2033.jpg

Same experience, here. I finally had to break down and "cheat"...

CLa_ws33_zps58fa861a.jpg

A recent trade with a local guy. Traded my under copy plus a couple of non descript Atlas mid grade horror dupes. This guy will only trade. But to my benefit, he is a quantity over quality guy.

comcrimesuspense22_zpsff9q6ngg.jpg

That's a stunner! :applause:

A recent trade with a local guy. Traded my under copy plus a couple of non descript Atlas mid grade horror dupes. This guy will only trade. But to my benefit, he is a quantity over quality guy.

That's a stunner! :applause:

+1 Great looking book! :headbang:

Sounds like you got a deal and a half.

Great pick up! Now introduce him to the board here, so the rest of us can do some trading; don't keep him all to yourself! :wink:

Older guy barely knows how to use a cell phone. Real old school. Has a massive GA collection. He's been doing it since the early 1960's. I've advised him what to do with them once the time comes. There will be a LOT of excitement when his collection becomes available. In the mean time, he's my own private local source...