• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

Very Nice - Shock 13 is such a tremendous book (including the wonderful attention-to-detail in Kamen's cover).

.... who in their right mind would push a hottie like that out of a roller coaster (shrug) GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Very Nice - Shock 13 is such a tremendous book (including the wonderful attention-to-detail in Kamen's cover).

.... who in their right mind would push a hottie like that out of a roller coaster (shrug) GOD BLESS....

And she's even hotter in the story. Harry was such a jerk.

Too bad he couldn't swim, eh eh.

Too bad he couldn't swim, eh eh.

Personal Love 32 gets the nod by many as the best Frazetta story, but this one, to me, is a very close runner up...... GOD BLESS...

Here's my only GFC issue of Shock:

Shock17GFC_zps177a4cd4.jpg

...and now, the only raw GFC I own is this issue of Piracy:

pir7GFCa_zpsil6sob6m.jpg

Two of my favorite Evans covers.

i would like to get a copy of that shock 17 the colors on that cover are amazing :applause:

This is directed at user Hap Hazard. You said you have the EC Fan-Addict club kit with certificate #12673. If you are the original owner of this, would you mind sending me your name as I have a friend who is trying to compile a list of people who bought them in the 1950's with their names. Thanks much.

I have had this book for a couple years:

WS14_zpsq5h7sgct.jpg

Has to be one of the greatest robot covers of all time. This copy desperatly needs a clean and press, staples replaced and spine around original staples mended. Still it has glorious colors and present well for a low grade.

A sweet EC WonderCon purchase from Mr. Bedrock this weekend. Love this "Woody" and one I seldom see.

comweirdscience10_zpsbtu1j1ej.jpg

I love this "Woody" too Bob, Bedrock had the best/most EC's at the show by a long stretch.

That's a very nicely presenting 5.0, especially at below GPA.

Mad doesn't seem to be performing all that well in the current market, I'm not sure why.

I am seeing quite a few soft market values right now. Picked up a sweet CGC 8.5 spidey 39 for $135 below GPA and a x-men 4 CBCS 6.0(yes it CBCS but looked like a 7.0) for $200 under GPA. Seems to be a buyers market right now on a lot of material. Its about time the growth has been so insane the last decade.