• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Doctor Strange Movie Thread

1,320 posts in this topic

My God, is the interviewer a doosh, or what? Let's talk Marvel and diversity with another film's poster in the backround. :P

That was actually at the end of a Triple 9 interview. It is not uncommon at the end of an interview to branch into the next venture.

My God, is the interviewer a doosh, or what? Let's talk Marvel and diversity with another film's poster in the backround. :P

That was actually at the end of a Triple 9 interview. It is not uncommon at the end of an interview to branch into the next venture.

Yeah, I know. Just tired of people making more out of a particular casting than the actual movie.

For those that really want to celebrate the coming of Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange.

A Chocolate Bunny With Benedict Cumberbatch's Face

OGGKKq1.jpg

Cumberbunnies could turn out to be the go-forward treat going forward at $70 each.

(:

What the f...

Ya' know that's not even a half bad likeness.....

I'm really excited about this film.

I think audiences will respond well to the concepts, especially the Ditko motifs, of which I hope there are plenty.

I believe it will do well at the Box Office.