• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Doctor Strange Movie Thread

1,320 posts in this topic

To heck with Inception.

This is the imagery I hope to see on the big screen:

tumblr_mwife7UCR11qcy5lco1_1280.jpg

Exactly- if they can pull off the dark dimension as well as they did Asgard I will be happy but I think the dark realm is an even bigger challenge.

Nearly perfect trailer - didn't give away too much but definitely makes you want to know more about Dr Strange. Based only on this trailer I see this movie as a can't miss.

she looks like the girl from Lord of the Rings...is that the same one? I don't see how they fit this serious Dr. Strange into the slapstick universe of Robert Downey Jr. and his one liners. Maybe RDJ will be gone by the time he makes an appearance with the others if he ever does.

No way Dr. Strange sits down at the end of the film for a meal of Shawarma.

Edited by krighton

she looks like the girl from Lord of the Rings...is that the same one? I don't see how they fit this serious Dr. Strange into the slapstick universe of Robert Downey Jr. and his one liners. Maybe RDJ will be gone by the time he makes an appearance with the others if he ever does.

No way Dr. Strange sits down at the end of the film for a meal of Shawarma.

No different actress.