• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

It's too bad they didn't fill their hold first. But, what can you do! This was all an experiment. Putting these issues on hold is a rare and generous offer regardless. It was worth the shot! Hopefully the back stock comes through. Fingers crossed. Thank you Enormous for trying!! Congrats to those that got a set!

ComicXposure

300 of 500 arrived at the show - ComicXposure is filling reservations limited to 1 copy of each cover. Look for more updates on available stock following the con.

215INK

Got the allotment of 100 copies of #1 NYCC Exclusive and have stock on the table for #1-#4 all standard and alternate covers.

It's too bad they didn't fill their hold first. But, what can you do! This was all an experiment. Putting these issues on hold is a rare and generous offer regardless. It was worth the shot! Hopefully the back stock comes through. Fingers crossed. Thank you Enormous for trying!! Congrats to those that got a set!

ComicXposure

300 of 500 arrived at the show - ComicXposure is filling reservations limited to 1 copy of each cover. Look for more updates on available stock following the con.

215INK

Got the allotment of 100 copies of #1 NYCC Exclusive and have stock on the table for #1-#4 all standard and alternate covers.

ComixXposure has 10 sets of #4 currently for sale on their ebay store. $60 a set if you want a set.

NYCC #4 Enormous

ComicXposure

215INK

ComixXposure has 10 sets of #4 currently for sale on their ebay store. $60 a set if you want a set.

NYCC #4 Enormous

What's the price on them supposed to be at the show?

Edited by Flatliner1313

I think they're $15 per book at the show, $20 for the replacement copies shipped. It's not too cool of ComicXposure to flip these themselves on day 1 of the convention. However, who knows. Maybe they set some aside before they went to New York.

Who had the Phantom 2nd prints for sale? Was it the 215ink booth? Or were they part of the "sets" that were set aside for boardies?

Yikes!

Shops haven't even received theirs yet.

I just woke up to 14 emails & DM's.

They look great though.

If Boom, Image, & IDW are selling Phantoms early, I'm going to be in for a rough week.

:)

I think they're $15 per book at the show, $20 for the replacement copies shipped. It's not too cool of ComicXposure to flip these themselves on day 1 of the convention. However, who knows. Maybe they set some aside before they went to New York.

They were supposed to be $15? They charged me $20 when I went by to pick up my books. I guess that explains why they're going to ship the book that wasn't delivered for "free"