• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Honestly, I never speculate.

I don't sell anything, haha.

I never sell either but that doesn't mean I don't want the books I buy to at least be worth what I paid for them if I ever do sell. Half my fun is speculating and then stashing them away while moving on to the next hunt.

Not I, but I will have a hastings variant 9.8 listed tomorow morning (with an actual photo as opposed to what I have listed now)

you should change your listings to "CGC" instead of "C.G.C". I think most people just use CGC when they search and your listings won't show up in that case.

Talked to a couple local shops, and nobody received their copies of Enormous #2.

So either the publisher is late, despite insisting they wouldn't be, or Diamond left them sitting behind the water heater.

Both of my local shops got their copies of #2b in. Looks like #2a is delayed until 8-20

To everyone that missed getting their copies. My apologies on behalf of the distributor We have been and will continue to be on time with book in terms of production and printing. The delays that have ensued at this point are strictly the result of distribution failures.

Thank you for the patience - this aggravates me as much as it does you, trust me. we've fought enough of a battle to get this book back to the shelves and to see Diamond mishandle delivery is simply unacceptable.

To everyone that missed getting their copies. My apologies on behalf of the distributor We have been and will continue to be on time with book in terms of production and printing. The delays that have ensued at this point are strictly the result of distribution failures.

Thank you for the patience - this aggravates me as much as it does you, trust me. we've fought enough of a battle to get this book back to the shelves and to see Diamond mishandle delivery is simply unacceptable.

lol I got to give it to you.. definitely have some enormous balls calling out Diamond... nice

My LCS said they got 10 and all the spines were damaged. they still sold out, but he said none were gradable. There are a few on Ebay for some hefty prices... I wish I could spend the cash, but I just bought my last few books before Fan expo.