• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I went to an LCS...asked about Enormous...he got 2 copies in. Said he downsized his order considerably since he couldn't give away issue 1. Of course he had no issue 1 in stock, maybe they were propping a door open in the back.

I went to an LCS...asked about Enormous...he got 2 copies in. Said he downsized his order considerably since he couldn't give away issue 1. Of course he had no issue 1 in stock, maybe they were propping a door open in the back.

Is he somewhere between Bermuda, Florida and Puerto Rico? Mysterious vanishing comics - where could they be? Who knows?!

Is he somewhere between Bermuda, Florida and Puerto Rico? Mysterious vanishing comics - where could they be? Who knows?!

:roflmao:

To everyone that missed getting their copies. My apologies on behalf of the distributor. We have been and will continue to be on time with book in terms of production and printing. The delays that have ensued at this point are strictly the result of distribution failures.

Thank you for the patience - this aggravates me as much as it does you, trust me. We've fought enough of a battle to get this book back to the shelves and to see Diamond mishandle delivery is simply unacceptable.

lol I got to give it to you.. definitely have some enormous balls calling out Diamond... nice

Hey, I'll be the first person related to the book to take it on the chin when we're late due to production issues, namely not meeting our deadlines. But in this case the responsibility is definitely not ours. Thanks for complimenting my balls though.

To everyone that missed getting their copies. My apologies on behalf of the distributor. We have been and will continue to be on time with book in terms of production and printing. The delays that have ensued at this point are strictly the result of distribution failures.

Thank you for the patience - this aggravates me as much as it does you, trust me. We've fought enough of a battle to get this book back to the shelves and to see Diamond mishandle delivery is simply unacceptable.

lol I got to give it to you.. definitely have some enormous balls calling out Diamond... nice

Hey, I'll be the first person related to the book to take it on the chin when we're late due to production issues, namely not meeting our deadlines. But in this case the responsibility is definitely not ours. Thanks for complimenting my balls though.

Talk to almost any comic shop owner for more than thirty seconds and they'll tell you Diamond is a major cause of pain in their life.

I never really realized that could extend to creators, but I guess I would have if I'd thought about it for more than a few minutes.

I've had issues 2, 3 and 4 on pre order for a while so hopefully where i get them from comes through for me but just incase ive just managed to snap up a No2 (cover A) on the bay for cover price.

Looking on the bay, looks like some people have both covers (not stock; they were photos). How did some people get both covers when most reports here state only one shipped this week?

Enormous #2 A&B

UPDATE: Sorry, just saw a post where someone said their LCS had both covers...disregard...

Edited by azcards4ever

Enormouscomic, what was the print run on the 2nd issue? It seems super small. I'm sure you'll start seeing increases for the later issues. Since it's so small, it is possible to offer up the hard to find issues digitally so people can simply read it? It's so good, it will get people hooked and then in turn get those folks to their LCS to ask for more to be ordered.

Enormouscomic, what was the print run on the 2nd issue? It seems super small. I'm sure you'll start seeing increases for the later issues. Since it's so small, it is possible to offer up the hard to find issues digitally so people can simply read it? It's so good, it will get people hooked and then in turn get those folks to their LCS to ask for more to be ordered.

Someone on Ebay said it was Super Rare doh!

Someone on Ebay said it was Super Rare doh!

:signfunny:

The art is pretty amazing. Freaky looking monsters. :fear:

I ended up with 2 of the big monster cover and one of the black cover from my LCS. They don't say which is A or B on them, so I don't know. Also got two of the second print Spread, that is supposedly hard to find. Here in old Bloomington, IN, I might be the only person looking for these!

I ended up with 2 of the big monster cover and one of the black cover from my LCS. They don't say which is A or B on them, so I don't know. Also got two of the second print Spread, that is supposedly hard to find. Here in old Bloomington, IN, I might be the only person looking for these!

Look at the barcode on the back. The end part of the code has 5 numbers, which will read either 00211 or 00221. The first three numbers indicate the issue #, the fourth number is the version #, the last is the printing. So assuming version 1 = A and version 2 = B, now you can figure that out.

I'm slightly doubtful the Hastings variant was actually in stock on this morning. I placed an order recently and happened to see the Black and White Amazing Spiderman was in stock.. only to have them refund that portion of the order about 2 weeks later as I recall. Their stock system is pretty flawed. I really hope whoever ordered gets them - that's just my experience with books that suddenly become available again on the GoHastings site.

Ordered three copies this morning, I'll keep you posted.

ML.

Hastings made good on my order. Books shipped (loose) in a box arrived unscathed.

ML.