• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Enormouscomic, what was the print run on the 2nd issue? It seems super small. I'm sure you'll start seeing increases for the later issues. Since it's so small, it is possible to offer up the hard to find issues digitally so people can simply read it? It's so good, it will get people hooked and then in turn get those folks to their LCS to ask for more to be ordered.

Don't know actual numbers yet but #2 and #3 are going to be indeed be smaller than #1 and hard to find w/out a pre-order. #4 on the other hand has show a big jump in pre-orders! So thank you all to those of you that have subscribed.

As far as digital is concerned. Initially, I was pretty gung-ho about having same day print/digital - but now we're exploring some options with bundling the first arc together. I'm very interested in the Humble Bundle and really dig a "pay what you want" model for digital issues. That said - you can expect Enormous on Comixology at some point in the near future.

My LCS swore to me that they would order some copies of #2. Was closed yesterday for some reason, and when I went by this morning... "guess it slipped my mind" :censored:

Edited by AntBrown

My LCS swore to me that they would order some copies of #2. Was closed yesterday for some reason, and when I went by this morning... "guess it slipped my mind" :censored:

Ouch! I'll find out tomorrow if my LCS has my #2. I have it on my pull list.

:wishluck:

Same boat with mine here in Toronto, they got #1 in when it was released, but forgot order any #2s in even though they assured me they'd get them... really don't want to go to the bay to get them, but i might not have a choice.

That's fantastic news. I'm of the mindset that with these being so rare, I don't want to even touch my actual copies. I would love to purchase the digital. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm buying everything and all that you're selling. Keep it coming.