• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

With the high quality heavy stock to these floppies I'm not worried about slabbing. I would venture all my raws are in the 9.6-9.8 range without a doubt. 2c

I thought that too, originally predicting many 9.9's or even a 10 or two, but that has not happened. Since we can assume the only one's being graded right now are being sent in by the pros, there have been more >9.8's than I would have expected.

RED logos are sold out! Remaining books (#s 16-50) will all have BLUE logos with matching blue sigs!

This sample was done on copy paper as a mock-up, so color will be much more consistent (and also darker) when applied to a normal sketch blank. ;)

List is also closing soon, so we are offering a special on blue logos - $25 off through Sunday (1/18).

001rsd_zps5fe69597.jpg

Nothing like 10 different variants to get me to back away from a book.....well, that and the inability for 215 ink to put a new book on the shelves consistently once a month....

Great book, poor execution as of late :sorry:

Get this book shipping once a month again Tim!

Movie, show, and video game would all be great news, but I would settle for the book I read to have a new issue at my LCS every month

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Nothing like 10 different variants to get me to back away from a book.....well, that and the inability for 215 ink to put a new book on the shelves consistently once a month....

Great book, poor execution as of late :sorry:

Get this book shipping once a month again Tim!

Movie, show, and video game would all be great news, but I would settle for the book I read to have a new issue at my LCS every month

Vote with your wallet JG.

I hear you loud and clear and you have my word that we're doing all we can to produce Enormous to both meet demand and in manner which exceeds the standard of the prior issue.

And just because I never want to allow anyone to have to shoulder the responsibility for something I've done - 215INK is not in any way responsible for the delay of #6. That is on me.