• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Canada August

345 posts in this topic

I thought they were keeping the old crew as they were happy with how they were running things? Who is now running the show? Will they be changing the lineups to get in, the crush of people going from the North to South Convention Centre and vice versa and doing something about the burly and rude bouncers who were very full of themselves? Hopefully the new guard will change the issues plaguing the old guard.

I thought they were keeping the old crew as they were happy with how they were running things? Who is now running the show? Will they be changing the lineups to get in, the crush of people going from the North to South Convention Centre and vice versa and doing something about the burly and rude bouncers who were very full of themselves? Hopefully the new guard will change the issues plaguing the old guard.

So did I but in previous years there were so many announcements on guests by now. This years comic portion seems small compared to before

so the old crew of Kevin/Tiz and others are no longer involved?

Tiziano works on the show, I left after my last contract ended on October 1, 2012 to concentrate on my store. I'm just an exhibitor.

So did I but in previous years there were so many announcements on guests by now. This years comic portion seems small compared to before

I checked the thread from last year. Quite a few announcements in late June. They do seem to be a little behind. NYCC is shaping up nicely though. ;)