• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Canada August

345 posts in this topic

Three books to the UK $40.

What shipping service do you use? Anytime I quote with tracking and insurance, it's like almost $100.

Canada Post.

Ask Carlos. When it comes to international I just ask him and that is the UK shipping quote.

It is an interesting weekend to have the con. All University/College students moving back to school. Last weekend to get the kids ready. Not sure how this will work.

It is an interesting weekend to have the con. All University/College students moving back to school. Last weekend to get the kids ready. Not sure how this will work.

I won't be there specifically for that reason...taking my son to his first year of film school.

Jim

I won't be there specifically for that reason...taking my son to his first year of film school.

Jim

Make sure you film it. :preach:

There's a medical conference which has had a hold on the South Building, they hold it in Toronto every fourth year. The last time they did, it was the year the show was held in the North Building instead of the South. Four years before that was the last time the show was held on Labour Day Weekend.

There's a medical conference which has had a hold on the South Building, they hold it in Toronto every fourth year. The last time they did, it was the year the show was held in the North Building instead of the South. Four years before that was the last time the show was held on Labour Day Weekend.

This show is both the North and South buildings, no?

I'm a little disappointed with the lack of artists/writers attending so far...

I was really hoping to see Ed Brubaker, Frank Miller, Jim Lee, Scott Snyder, Jamie Tyndall, Chris Claremont, and a few others.... my daughter also really wanted to see Darryl from TWD. Instead we got three dead cast members, Michonne (which she wants to see too) and Carl cancelled.

I just figured for their 20th anniversary they would have a lot more going on.

Still, I'm glad we at least have something in our neck of the woods.