• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Ps don't forget to vote in the Kav stick around/get lost poll-it's currently neck and neck so I could use your support:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7853809#Post7853809

Stop spamming

dang that backfired I guess

Added some sweeteners!

New Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start the clock!!!

Lois Lane 70 (1st Silver Age Catwoman)

lower grade 2.0-3.0 range. Rough spine.

Let's get this thread up and running again.

02FAFDE3-FFF5-42EC-B5CC-BA55D81CD1CD_zpsm3xhff5p.jpg

Adding a couple sweeteners to the Lois Lane 70.

Lois likes to spend time with Clark so here he is.

Superman 206 and 214 (3.0 range)

AE695FE0-ADBB-4807-97FD-77E3091E06D7_zpsprp1ckq6.jpg

:bump:

Ps don't forget to vote in the Kav stick around/get lost poll-it's currently neck and neck so I could use your support:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7853809#Post7853809

Stop spamming

that's not spamming, it's campaigning.

It's like the do not call list exceptions for charities and political parties

First time trying tinypic so hope this works to rerun the freebie i picked up yesterday i would like to offer up these Tpb books. Capt marvel is missing #1 but 2,3,4 are there #1 had an accident with the tub and my grandkid. Who knew you cant read in the tub.

2wmg8wj.jpg

mi01t0.jpg

jphgqw.jpg2zi4mjl.jpg

:bump: the RAK

Maybe I'm tired also but I'm not sure why changing the concept is needed at this point. Haven't there been at least 17+ offers taken in a week plus. Not to mention the numerous other free offers that you have participated in (both a sender and a receiver).

I didn't question your changes cause frankly I don't see a need to change them and they seem more complicated that what's in place. Sorry but that was my initial impression, please don't take that personal.

I have absolutely no problem with what you said or say. Your not uncouth like insects tend to be. (Still want to thank you for that Hush from a while back, best purchase ever!)

My though process was that perhaps a change in concept might have at least alleviated the problems of people not thinking offers are good enough.

I'll concede that this thread has been working, but one can also argue that the arguments of current offers have also increased. I just thought I'd try to address that aspect of this thread.

As your campaign manager I suggest you give people what the want

For every vote you get, that's one less post you'll make

That's an incredible idea!!! Ok here i go....

Good god what's happened in here?

So Red 84 is up now, and Chip is giving both his offers away to anyone who wants them, and is then quitting.

Hulk-smash wants to charge $50 per member and 3,761 new rules have been suggested.

Chris S is, for some reason that I don't understand, a cry-baby who is being bullied.

Swick has had a breakdown and has gone to bed with some Tylenol and a warm Cocoa.

Is that about right?

Good god what's happened in here?

So Red 84 is up now, and Chip is giving both his offers away to anyone who wants them, and is then quitting.

Hulk-smash wants to charge $50 per member and 3,761 new rules have been suggested.

Chris S is, for some reason that I don't understand, a cry-baby who is being bullied.

Swick has had a breakdown and has gone to bed with some Tylenol and a warm Cocoa.

Is that about right?

Don't forget vote for Kav

we need some "I voted for kav" stickers or something.

That Lois Lane is a great book! Nice offer!

If no one takes first Catwoman then :pullhair: