• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Yep more giving than taking! I just got 4 requests for orig art so throw that in your pipe and smoke it

I was gonna hit you up but I knew you'd probably be flooded with requests!

Still room for more

I'm offering free sketches or $10 for mailing tube/postage if ya want pages

@ WDP i will take the model this is the last superhero one i did couple months ago

IMG_20131229_195917_zps98e1e274.jpg

^^

Nice work on the goblin. You will do it much more justice than I ever could. It's all yours. Remember, the statue and the books go together! PM me your address!!

Yep more giving than taking! I just got 4 requests for orig art so throw that in your pipe and smoke it

I was gonna hit you up but I knew you'd probably be flooded with requests!

Still room for more

I'm offering free sketches or $10 for mailing tube/postage if ya want pages

PM coming (thumbs u

If I remember to get back on here, he'll get bailed out.

Peace,

Chip

Do you actually want the item or are you just bailing him out? If you want the item that is cool but if it is just to bail someone out (though that is extremely nice of you) I would recommend against it.

Peace,

Chip

Doesn't this kind of statement just take away the incentive for the current offerer to ever bother changing his offer up? I don't see how this could be good for the betterment of the thread in the long run. Just a lot of stalled offers while people wait 48 hours to see if they can get away with the bare minumum. (shrug)

Peace,

Chip

Do you actually want the item or are you just bailing him out? If you want the item that is cool but if it is just to bail someone out (though that is extremely nice of you) I would recommend against it.

I'm hoping Chip wants the books. Bailing people out absolutely short circuits the system and is terrible for the long run of this thread. It turns this thread right back into PIF. 2c

Yup participants need to be more proactive.

Even if it's a generous offer if there's no interest there's no interest.

Yup participants need to be more proactive.

Even if it's a generous offer if there's no interest there's no interest.

I wonder if it's more about a persons own offer after taking something (shrug)

The offer itself isn't bad. I think what people find distasteful is the lack of an attempt to change things up or offer another option. The Giving Tree needs more than sun, water and cool books; it needs Effort to grow.

Would it be bad if I said the few problems I have seen here so far were by the same people I saw in PIF?