• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I have an extra of this if anyone is interested it's yours. Shipping to US free.Spiderman Blue Hardcover still sealed . This is mentioned a lot as a top read so for free give it a shot!! IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

Manicnerd would love this. He hasnt read that storyline yet. I am thinking about sending him a copy of the series.

I have an extra of this if anyone is interested it's yours. Shipping to US free.Spiderman Blue Hardcover still sealed . This is mentioned a lot as a top read so for free give it a shot!! IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

Spidey fans this is a nice book, I recommend if you haven't read it.

When do we get to the airing of grievances and the feats of strength?

IMG_4800.jpg

:takeit: if it is available!

IMG_4800.jpg

:takeit: if it is available!
Yep still available. ^^ Just send me your address and I'll get it out ASAP.

Yep more giving than taking! I just got 4 requests for orig art so throw that in your pipe and smoke it

EVEN MORE RANDOM GOODWILL

Let's keep the freebie theme going tonight. Free shipping to anyone in US

Showcase Presents Metamorpho TPB

20140529_230314_zps8ocd0pu5.jpg

Volume 1 - Collects Brave and the Bold (1955-1983 1st Series) #57-58, 66, 68, Metamorpho (1965-1968 1st Series) #1-17, and Justice League of America (Vol.1) #42. Written by Bob Haney and Gardner Fox. Art by Ramona Fradon, Jack Sparling, and Mike Sekowsky. Cover by Sal Trapani. This massive black-and-white volume collects all Metamorpho's Silver Age adventures. Guest-starring Batman, the Justice League of America, the Metal Men and more! Softcover, 560 pages

I want to give other people a chance, so if it's still here in the morning I'm going to take it.

Since it is so addictive, here is another just because random goodwill offering. Nothing terribly exciting or fancy, but The Captain and Iron Man are my 2 favorite superheroes! Enjoy some random Iron Man books and this Captain America Model! Free shipping to a good home in the USA!! Enjoy!

20140710_215319.jpg

Is the model unpainted build your own or is it the prepaint snap type?

Since it is so addictive, here is another just because random goodwill offering. Nothing terribly exciting or fancy, but The Captain and Iron Man are my 2 favorite superheroes! Enjoy some random Iron Man books and this Captain America Model! Free shipping to a good home in the USA!! Enjoy!

20140710_215319.jpg

Is the model unpainted build your own or is it the prepaint snap type?

It is the unpainted build your own. I am not a very steady hand so my attempt to paint it would look atrocious! Better for someone to have it that can do some good with it!