• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Summer Featured Auction

338 posts in this topic

The final price was right around what I expected. I believe it has sold in the past for more in a private sale. I think it's a great page, but the order of this auction prevented me from bidding more (another higher priority piece coming up).

$23k+ for the Miller Wolverine mini page.

That was a very nice Wolverine page.

Reserves not met on the DD 181 and Ronin pages.

A pox on reserves. "No guts, no glory" doesn't just apply to buying, it applies to selling, too.

Damn I thought I won the Earl Norem Page and was watching it to the end and count down to zero all the time showing I was the high bid. Went to pay right away and it showed I was outbid. I sat there ready for a snipe with a 4500 bid set to be pressed and it never showed till after the bidding closed. :cry:

I wanted that badly.

Wolverine is a great page

1 for 1!

Joe did you win the wolverine page?

As a side note I better hold on to my Miller DD page as this wolverine result likely priced me out of any of the pages I want (badly) from the series.